Svetlana Abrosimova has a new Job, Congrats!! | The Boneyard

Svetlana Abrosimova has a new Job, Congrats!!

Reaction Score
Darn ! I never thought I would have to root against one of my all-time favorites succeeding.

view

Reaction Score
Svet just a suggestion, your path back to the top should start with sending your best and brightest to Storrs,CT.
I have no doubt she will include UCONN GRADS among those on her team. Those Russians are no slouches in WBB. Svetie (as Sue called her) was tough, determined, and TALENTED. She played BB as it should be played--maybe not defense (for Geno). I have liked Sveta more than a little since she put on a UConn Uniform. I won't wish her success--it is possible Sveta shall make it happen. Congrat Sveta!

Reaction Score
I wish that picture had writing in English and not some other language no one knows!
I would think a number of Russian, Ukrains, probably German, Polish, Slav's, and a few Americans including my State Dept Daughte, 2 Nephews, read, write and speak Russian.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I wish that picture had writing in English and not some other language no one knows!

I'd venture to guess that the 153,000,000 folks around the globe who speak Russian as their first language can likely read a word or two of the caption.

I don't remember - when this photo was first posted, did anyone make this a "caption this" thread?

Reaction Score
Sveta, congratulations. One of favorite player's, appear's you wear bedsheet. Go back & put your , 'gotgees' back-on !

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
I was a fan. Liked her independent attitude.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom