Suzanne Brigit Bird—Happy Birthday! | The Boneyard

Suzanne Brigit Bird—Happy Birthday!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Wait. You mean I'm supposed to count birthdays after 39? I thought they were all superfluous. Well then, I'm 40.
My aunt, who I mentioned previously , was a stickler for celebrating what she referred to as anniversaries of her 39th birthday. So she recognized the day, celebrated feverishly, but never accumulated years. Rather ingenious , I thought. But in truth she would not have cared one bit what I, or anyone else, thought of her plan. She smoked unfiltered Camels and drank straight whiskey neat for as long as I can remember. She had strongly held, but not closely held, opinions and doled them out like candy on Halloween. Quite a "lady". :rolleyes:

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
But what about those senior citizen discounts. :eek:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
My aunt, who I mentioned previously , was a stickler for celebrating what she referred to as anniversaries of her 39th birthday. So she recognized the day, celebrated feverishly, but never accumulated years. Rather ingenious , I thought. But in truth she would not cared one bit what I, or anyone else, thought of her plan. She smoked unfiltered Camels and drank straight whiskey neat for as long as I can remember. She had strongly held, but not closely held, opinions and doled them out like candy on Halloween. Quite a "lady". :rolleyes:
I hope somewhere down and past the line I meet her. My kind of woman.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
But what about those senior citizen discounts. :eek:

All you have to do is ask for it. Most businesses that offer them will gladly give you one if you request it, and you look old enough. Unlike having a youthful appearance and trying to buy alcohol and bring carded, a businesses are reluctant to embarrass a customer by asking for proof of age. Senior citizen discounts = one of the few times it’s good to be “mature “. ;)

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I hope somewhere down and past the line I meet her. My kind of woman.
I hope you do if that is your desire. But you won't get a word in edgewise, my friend. Still, it will be a unique experience! :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom