Not open for further replies.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
1. Fire Warde
2. Fire PP
3. Get McHugh to step down
4. Hire JC as new AD

I'd be interested to see Susan's play to eradicate her boss....I'd be ecstatic to see her effectuate 1, 2 & 4 (though JC would probably be more effective as the man behind the curtain pulling the strings on a puppet AD)....

Reaction Score
It took the nightmare reign of Dom Perno to lead to the hiring of JC. This is my only reason for optimism regarding the PP nightmare and I'm holding on to it tight, but I continue to believe that Susan and her "rock star" Warde are simply not up to the task at hand.

Reaction Score
It took the nightmare reign of Dom Perno to lead to the hiring of JC. This is my only reason for optimism regarding the PP nightmare and I'm holding on to it tight, but I continue to believe that Susan and her "rock star" Warde are simply not up to the task at hand.
Dom Perno actually had some winning teams.
They also played hard in an incredibly talented league.
Even his awful last team started well but fell apart after Earl Kelly was suspended.
PP started bad in a weak league and made it worsre.
Perno was over his head PP is borderline criminal.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Dom brought Corny Thompson and Mike McKay...and Chuck Aleksinas to UConn. He just couldn't do anything with them. Agree Perno was a good guy in over his head but Pasqualoni is incarnate evil [the worst possible hire for UConn football because he was a good coach in the 1990’s and hasn’t adapted since, loyal to GDL to the point of sacrificing the entire team for his friendship to GDL, refuses to be flexible and instead expect the players to adapt to his system no matter what].

Reaction Score
PP is not evil, everyone that I know says he’s a good guy.

What he is the worst possible hire for UConn football because he was a good coach in the 1990’s and hasn’t adapted since, loyal to GDL to the point of sacrificing the entire team for his friendship to GDL, refuses to be flexible and instead expect the players to adapt to his system no matter what.

Thus, good guy nor not, he has to be fired.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
PP is not evil, everyone that I know says he’s a good guy.

What he is the worst possible hire for UConn football because he was a good coach in the 1990’s and hasn’t adapted since, loyal to GDL to the point of sacrificing the entire team for his friendship to GDL, refuses to be flexible and instead expect the players to adapt to his system no matter what.

Thus, good guy nor not, he has to be fired.
Fair enough. I have edited my post to remove the hyperbole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom