Susan Herbst Message (DeCoded) | The Boneyard

Susan Herbst Message (DeCoded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I broke the code, it was right in front of us all along. Sue and Warde had no interest having Uconn joining ACC thats why they were so quiet. After we were black balled (again). Now they are talking again. I see us next year joining AAU and 2014 (maybe sooner) getting a B1G invite.​
See below for decoded message​
Message from the University of Connecticut
UConn President Susan Herbst
"I know this may seem like a tough moment for our fans,(don't worry we are joining B1G) but we need to focus on (joining AAU) the fundamentals of academic success across the university and in our athletic program as well (we are working on joining AAU & B1G). We are winners -- we win, we like to win and we will continue to play the best possible opponents(like B1G opponents). We will be athletically successful, regardless of our conference(for now BE), because of our successes in NCAA competition. We will keep building our winning record(so we look good for B1G invite) through the lens of a great university, that focuses on academics(So we can join AAU), not on the fluid and unpredictable nature of conference realignment(We didn't want to join ACC). Again, I realize this is a difficult day(hang in there for B1G invite), but when we focus on research discovery, and student success( what is needed to join AAU) we'll never go wrong.(Screw ACC)
See you Saturday
GO UConn!!!!:)

C

Chief00

Susan was much too focused on the ACC. Please note her GA history did not help us with GT.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
It would have been perfect if somewhere in her statement she also said "we are leaders". I would have even accepted legends.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the key in all of that as i said earlier is the winning stuff. its refrence to #winning from the BY last ship run hanging nonsense...its a reach to the diehards that she has things under control and stop acting like lville took our candy.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
the key in all of that as i said earlier is the winning stuff. its refrence to #winning from the BY last ship run hanging nonsense...its a reach to the diehards that she has things under control and stop acting like lville took our candy.
She threw that in for the boneyard.

Reaction Score
Lol really seems like you're giving her too much credit. Admire the enthusiasm though.

Reaction Score
That would go in line with Calipari's statement that four superconferences is the future. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom