Support Staff | The Boneyard

Support Staff

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
I was rewatching the 2OT game against NC State and couldn't help but notice the bench celebrations, including the staff. They were pretty hyped up. So I got curious and did a bit of searching but I couldn't identify them all and what their roles were aside from Janelle and the two graduate assistants. The Huskies website doesn't seem to list all of them and I reckon not everyone listed sit on the bench. Does anyone know the other people on the bench and what they do for the program?

Reaction Score
This is the game worth to watch twice or third times.
She is the best cheerleader (Paige's mom).

Screenshot (15).png

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I was rewatching the 2OT game against NC State and couldn't help but notice the bench celebrations, including the staff. They were pretty hyped up. So I got curious and did a bit of searching but I couldn't identify them all and what their roles were aside from Janelle and the two graduate assistants. The Huskies website doesn't seem to list all of them and I reckon not everyone listed sit on the bench. Does anyone know the other people on the bench and what they do for the program?
The support staff is listed below the coaches using this link

Reaction Score
It’s Janelle, two grad assistants, and the student managers

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I am pretty sure some of the folks on the bench are also some of the student managers - those folks that also get celebrated when they are seniors on senior night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom