Support Kevin Ollie in NYC | The Boneyard

Support Kevin Ollie in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have not seen this posted yet but tickets for the Jimmy V Classic went on pre-sale this morning.

First game is Georgetown vs Texas then Uconn vs NC State at 9 PM on Dec 24th.

http://www.thegarden.com/content/msg/the-garden/events/promos/PREMSG3.html

The pre-sale password is PREMSG. I got 3 tickets in the 100 section at $86 a pop with the fees.

It would be great to fill MSG with some Uconn people as we usually can and make it pretty loud for KO and the team as they won't be able to play there in March.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I have not seen this posted yet but tickets for the Jimmy V Classic went on pre-sale this morning.

The pre-sale password is PREMSG. I got 3 tickets in the 100 section at $86 a pop with the fees.

It would be great to fill MSG with some Uconn people as we usually can and make it pretty loud for KO and the team as they won't be able to play there in March.
Thanks for the heads up, but note that you have the date wrong: it's December 4th, not the 24th.

Unfortunately, that's no better for me, as I'll be seeing Neil Young in Bridgeport that night.

Reaction Score

Just bought a pair, thanks for the heads up. So this is admission to Texas G-Town also? That is really an awesome price for 10th row seats for 2 high major college games.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up, but note that you have the date wrong: it's December 4th, not the 24th.

Unfortunately, that's no better for me, as I'll be seeing Neil Young in Bridgeport that night.

Neil Young instead of a UCONN v NCState and TX v Georgetown double header? Priorities man, priorities. Hopefully Neil is a lot better in Bridgeport than he was in Tahoe last month.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Neil Young instead of a UCONN v NCState and TX v Georgetown double header? Priorities man, priorities. Hopefully Neil is a lot better in Bridgeport than he was in Tahoe last month.
I hear you, man. If I had been aware of the conflict with the game I would not have gotten the tickets to the show. But my wife loves Neil (so do I) and I got the tickets as part of her birthday present (kind of like Homer buying Marge a bowling ball for her birthday), so there's no getting around it now. I know that a good show from Neil is not a guarantee at this point, but the fact that he is playing in Bridgeport was too hard to pass up. Add to that the alarming rate at which the legends I love are passing away--most notably Levon's recent departure--and I felt like I should see him again while I still can. I saw him at the Oakdale (or whatever they call it now) last time he came around on his solo tour and enjoyed it immensely, even though many others did not. Although I'm bummed to miss the game, I am psyched to be able to see him perform with Crazy Horse again.

Reaction Score

Oh, Man, I was planning on going to that show as well, but Neil will have to wait, because I don't miss the Huskies at the Garden.

Reaction Score
Just bought 3 court level tickets. I'll be there with 2 other crazy UConn fans. Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom