Super Bowl Recipes By State | The Boneyard

Super Bowl Recipes By State

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
wtf Ohio... "pita nachos"?

I would've never guessed 'Bama for porchetta, but IMO, that's the winner here, as I wouldn't expect quality chili from Minnesota or Delaware. Maybe Missouri. Remind me to never attend a SB party in Utah. Ugh. Broccoli?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I had to look up what is Porchetta.

Jalapeno poppers are another good game day treat.

You can mix 'em hot or mild based off how much seed you leave in.

I make mine wrapped in bacon. I take half the bacon and cook it crispy. Chop that up and mix in to cream cheese.

The other half gets partially rendered and then wrapped around the cream cheese stuffed shell.

I core out the poppers and save some seeds and put it in skillet with some bacon fat. I then mix in the seeds and fat with fat free cream cheese. The ft from the bacon offsets the bland fat free taste and texture.

Just make sure to separate the hot and mild for the guests.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
wtf Ohio... "pita nachos"?

I would've never guessed 'Bama for porchetta, but IMO, that's the winner here, as I wouldn't expect quality chili from Minnesota or Delaware. Maybe Missouri. Remind me to never attend a SB party in Utah. Ugh. Broccoli?

Yeah...the porchetta part kind of invalidates the list. If you asked people from Alabama what porchetta was, they would say it's what their dog sleeps under.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom