OT: Super Bowl Pools - Early Access | The Boneyard

OT: Super Bowl Pools - Early Access

Reaction Score
Hello Everyone,

The Super Bowl pools are set up. I am not going to post them for friends and family until Monday so that this board and SyracuseFan.com can get the first cracks. The 'Yard-'Cuse pool is exclusive and can be found at this link:

The general population pools can be found at:

Thank you for playing every year. This is the 21st year we have been doing these.

NUZZI

Reaction Score
Since the first 'Yard-'Cuse filled so quickly, I have created another for those who missed out:

'Yard-'Cuse 2

NUZZI

Reaction Score
Kudos, Nuzzi! The signup/payment process is the smoothest set-up I've come across on the internet all season. Almost too easy!
Thank you...these web pages are pretty ancient. I have been meaning to upgrade them, but they still work.

Reaction Score
If anyone is interested, I added a little appetizer pool...NCAA Championship 2021. This will be 20 per square and we have to get it filled before Monday. It is in the main list of all pools. Checks probably will not work here, so please use digital payment and send when signing up.

Check it out: Pools

NUZ

Reaction Score
The pools are doing way better than I could have expected given that the playoffs have not even started yet. Thank you for playing. There are still about 8 squares left in the NCAA Championship pool. Hopefully, we can get those sold off soon so I can run the numbers and get the sheets out. If you were not aware of this pool, please check it out.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I'm liking Packers/Bills. We'll see.

Reaction Score
I have been getting a lot of inquiries about the numbers. I have not run them yet. There are still a couple of outstanding payments. I am hoping for Sunday night but will email the exact time when I know it.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Lol. Classic Dove.

I was rooting for the same btw. Oh well!
Packers/Bills would have been nice...these two QBs going against each other is absolutely epic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom