Sunday's Viewing Guide | The Boneyard

Sunday's Viewing Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not a big slate today, but some excellent potential games in store.

1 PM -

Kentucky vs Richmond. Everyone in the country should be rooting for Richmond this game. The sleaze and ego of Cal's Wildcats vs the class and phoenix rising of Chris Mooney's Richmond Spiders. It was less than two years ago the Fire Mooney billboards sprouted up on I-95 and since then Mooney has earned another extension while Richmond is rivaling Saint Louis as the best team in the A-10. I'm locked and loaded into the Giants game today, but this game will be on the laptop for sure.

5:30 PM-

Texas Tech vs Houston. Over the last few seasons, I've grown to really like Chris Beard and his teams are some of the toughest in the nation. McClung with a great start to the season averaging 19 points per game over the first two games. Team squad this year.

San Francisco vs Rhode Island. Excellent match-up between two top-100 teams. San Francisco has size and they like to shoot the 3 while this is David Cox's most talented team so far. ECU transfer Jeremy Sheppard has been impressive Fatts' backcourt mate, averaging 13.3p, 2.7a, 45 3p% and 1.7s in three games.

8:30 PM- Mid-major game of the day...

Winthrop/UNC Greensboro. Arguably the top teams in their respective conferences. Isaiah Miller is one of the best guards in the country and he's a guy to watch out to dominate during his senior season.

Big opportunity for Winthrop to start their season strong against three very good teams in UNC Greensboro, Little Rock and Duquesne. Winthrop has a uniquely large lineup, lead by 6'7 210 point guard Chandler Vaudrin and former Tennessee Vol 6'9 275 center DJ Burns.

Reaction Score
11/29/20

North Dakota State @ 11 Creighton, 4:30, FS1 - Lane Grindle, Jess Settles
Line: Creighton -22.5/144

Reaction Score
Not a big slate today, but some excellent potential games in store.

1 PM -

Kentucky vs Richmond. Everyone in the country should be rooting for Richmond this game. The sleaze and ego of Cal's Wildcats vs the class and phoenix rising of Chris Mooney's Richmond Spiders. It was less than two years ago the Fire Mooney billboards sprouted up on I-95 and since then Mooney has earned another extension while Richmond is rivaling Saint Louis as the best team in the A-10. I'm locked and loaded into the Giants game today, but this game will be on the laptop for sure.

5:30 PM-

Texas Tech vs Houston. Over the last few seasons, I've grown to really like Chris Beard and his teams are some of the toughest in the nation. McClung with a great start to the season averaging 19 points per game over the first two games. Team squad this year.

San Francisco vs Rhode Island. Excellent match-up between two top-100 teams. San Francisco has size and they like to shoot the 3 while this is David Cox's most talented team so far. ECU transfer Jeremy Sheppard has been impressive Fatts' backcourt mate, averaging 13.3p, 2.7a, 45 3p% and 1.7s in three games.

8:30 PM- Mid-major game of the day...

Winthrop/UNC Greensboro. Arguably the top teams in their respective conferences. Isaiah Miller is one of the best guards in the country and he's a guy to watch out to dominate during his senior season.

Big opportunity for Winthrop to start their season strong against three very good teams in UNC Greensboro, Little Rock and Duquesne. Winthrop has a uniquely large lineup, lead by 6'7 210 point guard Chandler Vaudrin and former Tennessee Vol 6'9 275 center DJ Burns.
No football

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
UMass-Lowell who already beat San Francisco (who beat #4 Virginia) is tied with #23 Ohio State at the half. Game on BTN.
My alma mater before transferring to UConn! (At the time they were the Univ. of Lowell Chiefs, but I still casually follow them)

Reaction Score
UMass-Lowell who already beat San Francisco (who beat #4 Virginia) is tied with #23 Ohio State at the half. Game on BTN.

River Hawks end up losing by 10. Momentum changed in the second half after Lowell got T'd up. They're gonna challenge Vermont this year.

Reaction Score
BJ Boston and Terrence Clarke both look weak to me. Plenty of talented, skinny 6'7 guys that can't shoot or pass in the league. Gotta bring something other than dunks and handles in 2020

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Florida A&M staying within striking distance of Georgia. I really like the guard for A&M with the blond dyed hair. He is not blazing fast, but he can play.

Reaction Score
I’ll try to check in in between football but going to be hard with a full slate of NFL games on today. Plus red zone. Lol

Reaction Score
Houston is BLOWING Texas Tech out of the water right now. 25-9 with 8:20 to go in the 1st

Reaction Score
So URI drops San Francisco from it's high horse. And the wheels go round and round...

Reaction Score
Oakland on the wrong end of a questionable call. Down 2 late vs Mich.. Crazy stuff.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
it's like the opening week of bb is suddenly the opening week of the tourney for some reason. everyone needs to go watch the movie Parenthood. Be Grandma. like the roller coaster.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Oakland (lost to Xavier by 52) is going to OT with 25 Michigan now on Big10 Network

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Caleb Murphy’s hair is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. Like when your dreads get that wild and wildly lopsided it has to affect your play right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom