SunCast Episode 2: Morgan Tuck, Lexie & Dee Brown | The Boneyard

SunCast Episode 2: Morgan Tuck, Lexie & Dee Brown

Reaction Score
All good things must come to an end, and I've retired the Dishin & Swishin podcast. In its place I've partnered with the Connecticut Sun to create a weekly series of "SunCast" episodes for your listening pleasure.

The page for the show is here:
http://sun.wnba.com/suncast/

Episode 1 last week was Curt Miller and Amber Cox talking about ther off-season/draft and some of the community goings on that we will see this year.

Episode 2 released this week consists of Lexie & Dee Brown talking about the WNBA and Lexie's drive to get to the league. If you don't recall, Dee was head coach of the Orlando Miracle the year before they became the Connecticut Sun. His team had Sun faves Katie Douglas, Taj, Pee Wee Johnson and more.

Then I got to chat with our favorite daughter Morgan Tuck about playing overseas and her experience playing with the USA national team in camp and vs. China. (yes, we were on a cell, so there are some crackles & pops in Morgan's audio that I couldn't edit out.

I would appreciate it if you would give it a try, and don't hesitate to give me your thoughts and any ideas you'd like to hear this season. THANKS!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Both episodes are very much worth listing to. Nice job as always, David. By the way, I had you covered on the Boneyard the day you posted episode 1.

New CT Sun Podcast

Last edited:
Reaction Score
All good things must come to an end, and I've retired the Dishin & Swishin podcast. In its place I've partnered with the Connecticut Sun to create a weekly series of "SunCast" episodes for your listening pleasure.

The page for the show is here:
SunCast: The Official Podcast of the Connecticut Sun - Connecticut Sun

Episode 1 last week was Curt Miller and Amber Cox talking about ther off-season/draft and some of the community goings on that we will see this year.

Episode 2 released this week consists of Lexie & Dee Brown talking about the WNBA and Lexie's drive to get to the league. If you don't recall, Dee was head coach of the Orlando Miracle the year before they became the Connecticut Sun. His team had Sun faves Katie Douglas, Taj, Pee Wee Johnson and more.

Then I got to chat with our favorite daughter Morgan Tuck about playing overseas and her experience playing with the USA national team in camp and vs. China. (yes, we were on a cell, so there are some crackles & pops in Morgan's audio that I couldn't edit out.

I would appreciate it if you would give it a try, and don't hesitate to give me your thoughts and any ideas you'd like to hear this season. THANKS!
Awesome thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom