Sun vs Mystics Game Postponed | The Boneyard

Sun vs Mystics Game Postponed

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I saw on my app that it was postponed, figured that the swamp had overrun the arena :cool:

Any word on when the game will be rescheduled?

Reaction Score
I was looking forward to that game. A great match-up for first place in the conference. But at least we only have to wait two days for the next game.

Happy for Allie. She was a very effective player for the Sun and seems to be a good person.

Reaction Score
Watching the uncertainty of trying to stop the leak tonight took me back to the 2nd of the 2 Big East 2001 SemiFinals, UCONN vs Rutgers at Gampel where they had a major snowstorm over 3 days! The snow was getting thru the roof and melting and landing on midcourt. A worker went up in a bucket to the ceiling and entered a crawl space where he padded the roof so water wouldn't get through! When he was done he got a 5 minute standing O from Gampel crowd!
My buddy and I stayed in the dorm room of his son a junior then at UCONN!
Walking thru snow drifts from dorm to Gampel. At least UCONN allowed free emergency parking at the garages on campus.
UCONN eventually won then playing ND the next night for BE Tournament title on Sue Bird's last second shot! ND beat UCONN earlier at ND to win regular season title! Leading to the NCAA Seeding fiasco where ND was given the #1 overall seed and when Robin Roberts asked the Chairwoman of NCAA committee, Jessups(?) how ND got the #1, #1 seed the CW said because ND beat UCONN TWICE, one during the season and just a week earlier in BE Tournament Finals! Robin Roberts pointed out to the CW that UCONN beat ND in the BE finals thus earning the #1, #1 seed, CW responded, "wow did they?" The look on Robin's face was priceless!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Wow. I joking used the term "fake news" (with a smiley emoticon) a little while back referring to an article that erroneously used some non-player's name in a headline instead of ( I think) Jasmine Thomas's name. I got "insta-edited" by a mod immediately. If that was a breach of board rules, what the heck are these? SAD!! :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom