Sun Notes Heading to Texas | The Boneyard

Sun Notes Heading to Texas

Reaction Score
Just signed up for Conn Suns league pass so I could watch the Suns games. They are a fun team for WNBA standards. Too many teams are boring i.e. Dream, Fever, Sky, Liberty, Mercury and Stars (I do like Izzy Harrison). Suns are the most exciting team in the league right now including the Lynx and Sparks. Several reasons. So many players are stepping up like Jasmine Thomas, Allysa Thomas, J. Jones and Courtney Williams. Those four are playing terrific basketball. Even the bench is contributing. I was apathetic about the league until this recent streak by the Suns. I live in Sacramento Ca and now I have a team to follow.
Btw... what's the story on the Conn kids knee who plays for the Suns? Anybody know if she will return this year?
My prediction for Suns regular season 20-14 Yes 20-14.

Reaction Score
I thought the Conn forward was a good player but a bad pick last year for the Suns at #3 in the draft. Too risky. No doubt how good she is especially losing weight this year to take strain off the knee but I wouldn't have chosen her that high because of her knee history in college. I did forget about her appeal to sell tickets and she's a terrific leader and a very mature player like most UConn players are.
Unbelievable that Saniya Chong is in the WNBA. What an achievement for her. Have to feel great for her especially after the final :10 verse Miss State. Never would I have thought she would have been drafted never mind make a team as a 3rd rounder. Terrific.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom