Sun Give Death to Liberty, But... | The Boneyard

Sun Give Death to Liberty, But...

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
What started as a hotly contested, physical game to the half, ended up as a 21 point blowout physical game with the undersized Liberty unable to seriously compete under the boards with the Sun. JJ's big dub-dub (31 and 13) along with Jas Thomas' relentless harassment of Sabrina on D were the highlights for me.

We left the Arena feeling great about the team, the standings and the prospects for further success. Then the gut punch...

Oh No Reaction GIF

Can't begin to describe how much this sucks.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
No sympathy from the Liberty. You still have competent posts like Brianna Jones and more time for Mompremier who I think will fill in reasonably well

We lost Natasha Howard which will blow our season to smithereens

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
More than any WNBA season I can remember, I'm not sure how much the regular season will tell us about the teams until maybe the final weeks of the season. There's been late arrivals, injuries, players leaving for various tournaments. The only thing I know for sure is that Indiana will miss the playoffs, and that Seattle, Vegas, Connecticut, and likely Phoenix will all make it.

But you have a good number of teams that are performing way below expectations, due in no small part to injuries/late arrivals (DC, Minnesota, Chicago); a couple teams who jumped out of the gate hot and have started to cool down (Atlanta, New York), and then Los Angeles, who is 4-3 but that includes three wins of Chicago and one win over Indiana (and who are currently playing without both Nneka and Chiney).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom