Sun Game | The Boneyard

Sun Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
( have U-Verse so most of the time i cannot see the Sun games on CPTV Sprors. Tonight I was on a Comcast site and could tune in. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE I will no longer keep pushing for UVerse to provide this site. There was no play by play and the only game information were the weird shouts every once in a while from what must have been a Sun announcer on court. He reminded me of the Yankee man who shakes his throat and says The yankees wwiinnnnnnnnnnnn.
Furthermore there was nothing on the screen to give any indication of the scoring. Surely Harriet is not overseeing this tyoe of presentation.

U

UCONNfan1

Tina Charles seems like she needs to re-learn how to make a layup. 2-12? Yikes!

Reaction Score
( have U-Verse so most of the time i cannot see the Sun games on CPTV Sprors. Tonight I was on a Comcast site and could tune in. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE I will no longer keep pushing for UVerse to provide this site. There was no play by play and the only game information were the weird shouts every once in a while from what must have been a Sun announcer on court. He reminded me of the Yankee man who shakes his throat and says The yankees wwiinnnnnnnnnnnn.
Furthermore there was nothing on the screen to give any indication of the scoring. Surely Harriet is not overseeing this tyoe of presentation.
The game was a Tulsa feed; CPTV carried the game but did not produce it. The announcer was the Shock PA announcer. This was the worst game i've seen on TV, really horrible. No score displayed or play by play only the PA guy. I had Live Access on too which was better; I needed Live Access on to see the score. It was a minute or so behind the TV broadcast but there was a play by play guy at least to listen to.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Last Shock game I watched was the one where Diggins got hurt and was carried off the floor.

What "shocked" me as I was watching was that the home announcers, for the Shock that is, whose feed was provided on WNBA Live Action for Internet viewers, said NOTHING about Diggins while she was down, or even when play was stopped and she was being carried off the court!

They were talking about some other nonsense and then resumed calling the action when they felt like it!! Such total ineptitude and disrespect for an injured player, for the home team no less. I could not believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom