Sun Beat Aces to Take Over #1 Spot | The Boneyard

Sun Beat Aces to Take Over #1 Spot

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Really gutsy performances by everyone who played but especially Alyssa Freakin' Thomas, Courtney "the Walking Bucket" Williams, JJ and Jas. Morgan, Theresa, Bria and Strick also put in some good work in minutes extended by the 3 injury-related DNPs.

The Arena was NUTS!! Crazy energy from about 7,500 of my closest friends. 14-1 at home now.

LA away next. This doesn't get easier.

Thank you Chicago Sky for the #1 spot. No one should want them in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
Yes, I was there! My second game this season! It really felt like a playoff game, or like a UCONN vs. other top team game! (Not quite as much rivalry as like UCONN-Notre Dame, not quite on that level.) What a great game! The best WNBA game I've ever been to! And it is so satisfying to beat Cambage lol. And it was Lindsay Whalen night, to boot!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Yes, I was there! My second game this season! It really felt like a playoff game, or like a UCONN vs. other top team game! (Not quite as much rivalry as like UCONN-Notre Dame, not quite on that level.) What a great game! The best WNBA game I've ever been to! And it is so satisfying to beat Cambage lol. And it was Lindsay Whalen night, to boot!

Time to get those season tickies and join the fam. :D

Reaction Score
Time to get those season tickies and join the fam. :D
Haha, I'm too far to Mohegan to consider that, especially on weekdays. I'm happy with 2-3 games per summer :) Hopefully including a playoff!!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
That didn't last long. 1 game back of the Mystics again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom