Summer Workouts | The Boneyard

Summer Workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
have begun. Ekmark, Edwards and Nurse have their first workouts with Amanda Kimball.

UConn Women's Hoops ‏@UConnWBB
With summer classes underway, the Huskies are spending the afternoon focusing on agility and strength!… http://instagram.com/p/oytfpRhsy6/

UConn Women's Hoops ‏@UConnWBB Jun 4
And the college class of 2018 joins the fray! First college workouts for Sadie, Kia, and Courtney http://instagram.com/p/o1VdOSBsy4/

HGN

Reaction Score
Thanks UconnCat..............Any word on Gabby. Have you heard whether she is on campus or not ? Though it may be a little early for her to be working out.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Gabby graduates June 14....arrives June 17....according to an article about 2 weeks ago.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Thanks UconnCat....Any word on Gabby. Have you heard whether she is on campus or not ? Though it may be a little early for her to be working out.

Gabby graduates next week and will arrive for a later summer session.

C

cree8

Can anyone provide commentary? They moved too fast for me. Was that Morgan Tuck on the bike with Breanna, KML, and Moriah running?

In the second, I thought it was Sadie Edwards on the jumping exercise. Weights were Courtney, Sadie, and Kia. Sprints were KML, ?,? and then Sadie, Kia, and Courtney.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Gabby graduates June 14....arrives June 17....according to an article about 2 weeks ago.
Yea I remember somebody posted a tweet or something from Williams about being bummed she still had school while the rest were done and heading to UCONN.

Nurse won't be around that long though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom