Summer friendlies in the US | The Boneyard

Summer friendlies in the US

Reaction Score
For our resident Swansea fan(s), a few chances to see the Swans live this summer if you're open to Philly, Richmond, or Cary, NC!!! I'm doing my best to get to Spurs - Roma in NJ, if I can move a work trip that is. Fingers crossed.

The "pre-season" for European clubs quietly got under way this past week. Seattle drew 1-1 v. Eintracht Frankfurt. Dempsey scored for Seattle. Here's the rest of the bigger games

Friday, July 14, 2017
San Jose v Eintracht Frankfurt

Saturday, July 15, 2017
Philadelphia vs. Swansea
LA Galaxy vs. Man U

Monday, July 17, 2017
Columbus vs. Eintracht Frankfurt
Real Salt Lake vs. Man U

Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Richmond Kickers vs. Swansea
Roma vs. PSG - Detroit

Thursday, July 20, 2017
Man U vs. City - Houston

Saturday, July 22, 2017
Juve vs. Barca - MetLife Stadium
North Carolina FC vs. Swansea
PSG vs. Spurs - Orlando
NY Cosmos vs. Valencia- Saskatchewan, Canada [TICKETS]

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Real vs. Man U - Santa Clara

Monday, July 24, 2017
FC Cincinnati vs. Valencia - Nippert Stadium [TICKETS]

Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Spurs v Roma - NJ

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Barca v Man U - Landover
PSG v Juve - Miami
City v Real LA

Saturday, July 29, 2017

City v Spurs - Nashville
Barca v Real - Miami

Sunday, July 30, 2017
Roma v Juve - Boston

Wednesday, August 2, 2017
MLS All-Star team vs. Real Madrid - Chicago

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Was really hoping they'd be closer when they first announced the tour months ago. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it down to Philly to see Swansea. I'm just hopeful they'll be bring Siggy with them and he'll stay!

Reaction Score
Was really hoping they'd be closer when they first announced the tour months ago. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it down to Philly to see Swansea. I'm just hopeful they'll be bring Siggy with them and he'll stay!
I read last night that Siggy is not making the trip to the US with Swansea. Apparently Everton and Leicester are making a push for him.

On the transfer note, Spurs just got $50 million from City for Kyle Walker. With that, and the fact they've sold out their season ticket allotment for Wembley this coming season, in almost no time at all, they'll hopefully start spending some money to bring in either top upgraded talent, or solid depth at a few key positions (striker, central defense).

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I read last night that Siggy is not making the trip to the US with Swansea. Apparently Everton and Leicester are making a push for him.

On the transfer note, Spurs just got $50 million from City for Kyle Walker. With that, and the fact they've sold out their season ticket allotment for Wembley this coming season, in almost no time at all, they'll hopefully start spending some money to bring in either top upgraded talent, or solid depth at a few key positions (striker, central defense).
Yeah Siggy is as good as gone to Everton. I wouldn't be shocked if Swansea accept an offer from Everton instead of Leicester because Leicester is more of a peer then Everton. Plus, I don't think Siggy wants to go to LC. The bigger question i am curious about is whether he wants to go to Everton and made the call to stay home or if he really is fine staying or going.

From everything I'm reading, and from him staying behind, I think he's gone already. I'm hoping Llorente doesn't follow him off to Chelsea because I'm not sure who Swansea can get to replace either of those players.

It sucks.....I just don't see them being able to get a player of equal quality to come even with all the money they just made. They also sold Jack Cork for £10m which is an insane price for him. I can't believe they made that off of him. He's a solid player but not at that price. Lol!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom