Summary Video (5:35 mins) of UConn vs Baylor | The Boneyard

Summary Video (5:35 mins) of UConn vs Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The on court spacing and ball awareness of this squad is really good right now. Crystal's shots off the glass are simply insane! Kia passed up some good opportunities but her passing was some pretty high quality stuff. KLS kept her head in the game which showed growth.

Reaction Score
How did this get buried here, is there a thread of the "Full Game"... or you went to the website to get this?
Hint: you get both videos if you "like and follow" UConn women basketball in Facebook

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Hint: you get both videos if you "like and follow" UConn women basketball in Facebook
I know how to find it but I'm just surprised there's no thread of "here's the Baylor game" like the other games (unless I missed it... or your post above is it)

Reaction Score
The on court spacing and ball awareness of this squad is really good right now. Crystal's shots off the glass are simply insane! Kia passed up some good opportunities but her passing was some pretty high quality stuff. KLS kept her head in the game which showed growth.

Don't think I have ever seen someone so young go "high off the glass" like that- I loved it. :D

Reaction Score
I love at the 3:10 point in the highlight video you can hear Crystal calling for the ball saying "here Gabby" - then she buried another 3 pointer. :D
You can see Crystal was so quick and all over the court. This was what Moriah was doing before.

Reaction Score
I've seen the game three times but I just got goosebumps watching Crystal's last "high off the glass" shot again. Magnificent.

To me, that shot may have been her most impressive of the night, and there were a lot of them.

It took a high degree of court awareness, body control, overall shooting confidence and knowledge of bank angles, and really quick decision making. We have a big time keeper, to say the least. :D

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
That might have been the play of the game, if not for her follow of her own missed three and off-the-glass shot which would have probably (imo) been the play of the game if not for her Moriah-esque drive up the middle and twisting lay-up. Yup, I think she is prolly a keeper.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
To me, that shot may have been her most impressive of the night, and there were a lot of them.

It took a high degree of court awareness, body control, overall shooting confidence and knowledge of bank angles, and really quick decision making. We have a big time keeper, to say the least. :D
The cool part of the last one was that the crowd was already in crescendo to acknowledge the win and then Crystal put the coup de grace on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom