Sugar makes the cut | The Boneyard

Sugar makes the cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Sort of an OT post, but I was glad to see Sugar Rodgers make the final roster for the Lynx today. I don't have any particular love for the Hoyas but Sugar is definitely one of those players that a lot of people are rooting for.....including me. An added plus will be seeing Maya work with her and alongside her as a teammate.

Making the "W" is probably a dream come true for most every female hoopster, but I have to think that for Sugar, given the journey she's made, the news today is even *sweeter*.

Sugar makes final squad [Minny]

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Yes, good for her. I never had an issue with her. Other kids at G'town have rubbed me the wrong way at times, but never Sugar.

She's a very talented player that could be very good in tandem with other players with elite offensive skills.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sugar is talented. At G'town, she had to carry the load. Can she play with discipline and choose good shots? I hope so. Surely, the Lynx have some other great scoring options. Coach R seems to like her.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I was always really impressed with Sugar. Last year she didn't have a ton of help and she made some incredible shots against UConn. She could be a factor for the Lynx. Plus, her life story is very inspiring. I wish Georgetown's coach hadn't left in her senior season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom