Suffering Paige Withdrawl? | The Boneyard

Suffering Paige Withdrawl?

Reaction Score
Paige was dominant last night, with Geno in the crowd. Hopefully, he gets some more bigs to complement Paige in her 4 years at UConn.

Reaction Score
Wow. Had to slip in the "need more bigs" comment? With ONO in house, and Edwards, Gabriel, Deberry and Brady on the way, how many bigs do you think we need?

it appears a minimum of three really good players 6'3" - 6'5" seems to be the recent trend with many of the top programs these days...........of course Oregon State has like maybe 6-7 but they are outliers

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Wow. Had to slip in the "need more bigs" comment? With ONO in house, and Edwards, Gabriel, Deberry and Brady on the way, how many bigs do you think we need?

She's one more year out, but don't forget Saylor Swiss Army Knife.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I think he has it set on autofill! ;)

Reaction Score
You know, the fact that bigs didn’t dominate is what drew me to women’s game and ended my watching the men.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
You know, the fact that bigs didn’t dominate is what drew me to women’s game and ended my watching the men.
For me it was actually that the smallest men were dunking and the men had seemingly outgrown the basketball court. People talk about lowering the women's rim to 'spice up' the game - to me I would prefer raising the men's rim to make it more difficult for the them.

Reaction Score
For me it was actually that the smallest men were dunking and the men had seemingly outgrown the basketball court. People talk about lowering the women's rim to 'spice up' the game - to me I would prefer raising the men's rim to make it more difficult for the them.

I remember reading a golf article recalling that back in the earlier part of the 20th century complaints were made that putting had become too important a factor and the pro golfing rulers tried enlarging the size of the cup to give the less skilled putters a better chance. The result was that the better putters sank more putts while the poorer putters still missed.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

but I might sneak a peak at Zion's return. :oops::oops::oops:

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
It was already mentioned, if you have Roku, CCX Media has channel streaming. Just rewatched Hopkins vs Wayzata. Excellent game. Both teams exceptionally talented and coached.

Paige will experience all the usual Freshmen challenges, but will work through it with confidence and eventually excel. Expect her to bring a great deal of joy and excitement to the team. Her demeanor seems she is very relaxed and doesn’t force things because she is so confident she can create opportunities for her teammates in a variety of ways, can afford to just do her thing and it will work out. Always appears to play within herself.
It is going to be really fun to watch her and team grow. The surprise is expect her to develop incredible mental and physical grit on the court. She is going to get fouled like “D” every time down the floor. She will make the opposing team pay more times than not as well, count on it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom