Sue, Diana, Megan and Penny on IG live | The Boneyard

Sue, Diana, Megan and Penny on IG live

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Sue Bird and Megan Rapinoe host a Instagram Live show on Saturday night. It typically lasts no more than an hour. Tonight's guest was Diana Taurasi and then Diana's wife Penny joined after Leo went to bed. The show lasted 4 hours! An instant classic. As tired as I was I couldn't tune out for fear I'd miss something. Hilarious stories.

Lots of commentary on twitter.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
All the other episodes seem to appear later on youtube so I hope this one will in a few days

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
It was interesting to hear Diana and Sue talk about playing overseas and how that differs from playing in the WNBA. They both said the pressure playing overseas is so much greater because they were paid much more $$ and the expectations that come with $$ were so much greater. Playing in the WNBA is more of a pride thing. I loved the stories about life in Russia and Turkey (for Diana). She talked about the positive test while playing for Fenerbahce.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Sue did say it will be up to Carter what type a player she is: a) score 40 ppg on a losing team, or b) play within the team framework and be an MVP.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

I think it is interesting and perhaps a bit of human nature that people often value skills in others that they do not focus on in themselves. Sue drawn to the atheticism and gun shooting mentality of Chennedy and Diana drawn to the little things like Sabrina

I would have thought Sue would have said Sabrina and Diana would have liked the gunslinging of Chennedy

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The show -- A Touch More w/ Diana and Penny -- is posted on YouTube. Six parts.

R rated of course. lol

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Here you lazy bleeder Rocky!

Wow. 4+ hours. :D

By the way, wasn't there an IG live show between Stewie and Geno that was promised? I cant find it :confused:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Just went through most of it.

Some of the best Geno (as Godfather) stories around the 38' to 42' mark.

The one where Geno is at Diana and Penny's wedding is sooo goooood

Reaction Score
Sue did say it will be up to Carter what type a player she is: a) score 40 ppg on a losing team, or b) play within the team framework and be an MVP.

I may have misinterpreted but I think she mentioned Cappie Pondexter and was basically comparing that situation where Cappie forced her way out of Phoenix so she could be the star to the choice Carter will have to make.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

My reaction during some of that was "Ahem, language ladies."

In my head I look like this when I say it.
1588108352290.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom