Sue Bird's Number being Retired | The Boneyard

Sue Bird's Number being Retired

Reaction Score
Sue is the GOAT! I’m sure she will extend her basketball career and we will be seeing her off the court. Good thing UConn hasn’t retired her number. I wouldn’t want to see Nika PO’d and chilly at the same time.

Reaction Score
Sue is the GOAT! I’m sure she will extend her basketball career and we will be seeing her off the court. Good thing UConn hasn’t retired her number. I wouldn’t want to see Nika PO’d and chilly at the same time.
Nika will have graduated by the time Sue gets into the Naismith Hall of Fame, which I think is required before Connecticut retires her number.

Reaction Score
Maya will be the next player to have her number retired. She hasn't played for four years so she is eligible for the HOF next year. After that, Gampel will be ready. Geno should make sure nobody is given #23 next year.
As I mentioned when Swin’s number was retired the UConn wall of fame will look like Yankee Stadium or the Boston Garden filled with retired numbers.

Rebecca; Swin; Maya; Sue; Diana; Tina; Breanna and Napheesa (spelling). I’m sure that I missed someone.

Reaction Score
As I mentioned when Swin’s number was retired the UConn wall of fame will look like Yankee Stadium or the Boston Garden filled with retired numbers.

Rebecca; Swin; Maya; Sue; Diana; Tina; Breanna and Napheesa (spelling). I’m sure that I missed someone.
Not as easy to make the Naismith Hall of Fame as you think. Collier is one of my favorite players at Connecticut but she has almost no credentials [yet] to make the HOF: freshman on a national champion and last player on a gold-medal winner? I expect Taurasi and some of the others you mentioned will make it eventually, but look how long it took Lobo and Cash.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom