Sue Bird Interview with Kelsey Plum (Seattle Times) | The Boneyard

Sue Bird Interview with Kelsey Plum (Seattle Times)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
@S10Bird sat down with @UW_WBB guard Kelsey Plum to talk hoops, @WNBA, leadership and more.

After leading the Huskies to their first Final Four last season, Plum was eager to pick Bird’s brain about what it would take to repeat UW’s success. Click on The link to watch their 45-minute conversation.

Sue Bird and Kelsey Plum interview each other

I’m fascinated by her,” Bird said as we walk into a UW women’s basketball practice a few weeks ago. “She intrigues me.

“How do you get your hair that way?” “What do you call the position you play?” and more in a candid conversation between UW’s Kelsey Plum and veteran Seattle Storm player Sue Bird. (Dean Rutz / The Seattle Times)

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
The Admiration is genuine and contagious... :)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Brilliant. Is it possible to love a video more that I love this one? Great, practical advise given and accepted. Clearly the admiration was mutual. I would love to see a series of interviews like this with Bird talking to any number of young women. "Bird Speaks" or some such, talking basketball and the life.

Reaction Score
Kelsey seems so down to earth. I love her laugh. And you can just see her eyes twinkle being in front of the best point guard in the world. :cool:

Great Interview from both ladies. I'd like to see Kelsey be mentored by Sue. That would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom