Sue Bird Carmax commercial - "GOAT" | The Boneyard

Sue Bird Carmax commercial - "GOAT"

Reaction Score
Watching the WNBA single elimination games - Phoenix vs Seattle, Chicago vs MN - I saw Sue Bird's Carmax commercial for the first time and thought it very clever.

Attached is a Youtube link and I don't recall which game I saw it on, likely the Phoenix vs Seattle but they were on different channels so maybe a factor (ABC, ESPN2?).

A Carmax delivery van pulls up to a mansion with a driveway gate and the young driver buzzes for for the entry code. Sue Bird comes to the inside monitor and tells the driver "it's easy, G, O, A, T" slowly in sequence.

Loved it and the matchup between Dianna & Sue, plus going to overtime.

Will go to Mohegan Sun tomorrow to watch at least some UConn alumni. Hello CT Sun, what state do you play in?

Reaction Score
Good for Sue Bird. One of the great ambassadors of women's sports, she deserves all the money she can get. On a related point, while alot of conversation has gone into the NCAA opening up endorsements to college students, women's pro athletes are a relatively uptapped market. While Paige is likely an exception, with all the national basketball, soccer, etc. stars out there, I doubt too many college level women will get a big slice of this revenue source.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Considering that this is the BY, I’m a little surprised that Sue’s Carmax commercial hasn’t inspired another G.O.A.T. discussion/disagreement. I don’t think we’ve had one for at least a week or two. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom