Subway Helmet Shuffle -WTH! | The Boneyard

Subway Helmet Shuffle -WTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Game day experience is an absolute disaster. More things. Change. The more they stay the same. Video board showed stats midway first quarter. Both teams had zero yards. Commercials. Giveaways. I just sigh now cause it is what it is. Most embarrassing moment IMO though was when they brought out the navy vet. Woman in her nineties. God bless. But once she was acknowledged they happened to fit in the visa football throw during he same timeout. Embarrassing

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I went to Notre Dame Stadium last weekend and it was my first time being at a 'big time' college football venue. The main difference was this--at ND there are no advertisements, no ridiculous timeout giveaways/promotions, it's just good old fashioned football. And it makes a huge difference. Notre Dame doesn't pump Pitbull through the surround sound--they rely on the band for their music. It's the way college football ought to be. The corporatized BS is tiring.

Reaction Score
I went to Notre Dame Stadium last weekend and it was my first time being at a 'big time' college football venue. The main difference was this--at ND there are no advertisements, no ridiculous timeout giveaways/promotions, it's just good old fashioned football. And it makes a huge difference. Notre Dame doesn't pump Pitbull through the surround sound--they rely on the band for their music. It's the way college football ought to be. The corporatized BS is tiring.

Not defending our game experience but very easy for ND to do with all the history and money pouring in there.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Game day experience is an absolute disaster. More things. Change. The more they stay the same. Video board showed stats midway first quarter. Both teams had zero yards. Commercials. Giveaways. I just sigh now cause it is what it is. Most embarrassing moment IMO though was when they brought out the navy vet. Woman in her nineties. God bless. But once she was acknowledged they happened to fit in the visa football throw during he same timeout. Embarrassing

Hey Southern Carolina was losing.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Not defending our game experience but very easy for ND to do with all the history and money pouring in there.

How much history does it take to get the down correct with some regularity? Is it more or less than it takes to keep the PA volume at a consistent level?

Reaction Score
Good news that the announced attendance was 33,000-ish.

Bad news: toilets didn't flush, no water in the sinks at halftime in the bathroom behind section 122.

After that, spent almost 30 minutes in line to get a bottled water and soda refill. So much for the first few drives of the third quarter.

Internet service is ssssssslllllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwww.

Now that more fans are in the stadium, services need to be ramped up to match the attendance.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Good news that the announced attendance was 33,000-ish.

Bad news: toilets didn't flush, no water in the sinks at halftime in the bathroom behind section 122.

After that, spent almost 30 minutes in line to get a bottled water and soda refill. So much for the first few drives of the third quarter.

Internet service is ssssssslllllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwww.

Now that more fans are in the stadium, services need to be ramped up to match the attendance.

LOL - In the men's room the toilets flushed so well.. they actually never stopped. There was water everywhere.

The concession volunteers were lost today though. There were two I actually felt bad for they were in so far over their heads.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Is it too early to complain about gameday stuff yet? Do I have to wait for us to be bowl eligible?

Reaction Score
Get rid of the Zip line race. It is so stupid looking. We the in house fans have to see it while those at home miss it I hope.

Reaction Score
We are not children who need to be entertained every minute. Get rid of the stupid stuff. So glad they did away with the kiss cam. It was ridiculous and embarrassing .

They did didn't they?

Reaction Score
We are not children who need to be entertained every minute. Get rid of the stupid stuff. So glad they did away with the kiss cam. It was ridiculous and embarrassing .

They did didn't they?
Ill be honest, I am for the "Kiss Cam" as long as it is two blonde coeds. The one that attempted to flash the crowd is a great starting point. In other news, Syracuse is petitioning to remove the "Kiss Cam."

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...amid-concerns-of-unacceptable-behavior-092215

Reaction Score
Ill be honest, I am for the "Kiss Cam" as long as it is two blonde coeds. The one that attempted to flash the crowd is a great starting point. In other news, Syracuse is petitioning to remove the "Kiss Cam."

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...amid-concerns-of-unacceptable-behavior-092215

I would watch you dancing in a Speedo like one of the Chipendales up on the big screen. Not. Same way I feel seeing a woman flashing her breasts although accidentally, she was embarrassed .

Reaction Score
How much history does it take to get the down correct with some regularity? Is it more or less than it takes to keep the PA volume at a consistent level?

The video board is a lost cause. If you're going to spend the money to put it up in an effort to get people off their couches and into the stadium, do it right. The graphics make it impossible to follow. On more than one occasion I had a hard time finding the score. The guys up in the booth should be replaced. Enright should've been canned years ago. Guy is an incompetent clown.

Reaction Score
We are not children who need to be entertained every minute.

Apparently we are, according to the folks running things. They never let the game breathe. Tough to have a college atmosphere when there's minimal band music and endless promos, onfield tributes, dance cams, etc.

Reaction Score

They did didn't they?
That'll require donation dollars that'll trump corporate donations.

Reaction Score
Just don't get what's so complicated about having basic information about the game easy to see. I can't think of any other stadium in any sport I've been to where they make it so difficult.

Reaction Score
I would watch you dancing in a Speedo like one of the Chipendales up on the big screen. Not. Same way I feel seeing a woman flashing her breasts although accidentally, she was embarrassed .

You are such a good egg.

Reaction Score
If they could find people who could throw more than 2 footballs through the credit cards it may be worthwhile.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score

They did didn't they?
The Kiss Cam was almost replaced with the Cosby Cam but they opted out of that for obvious reasons.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Why in the world are they still using that old helmet in the Subway Shuffle game. That thing jinxed us for sure. Get rid of that helmet.!!
Forget the helmet, why are we taking money from Jared-loving subway??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom