Stumptown on ABC | The Boneyard

Stumptown on ABC

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I watched episode 1 (This is first season). We teetered but finished it and it is worthy of following.

A former military interrogator is back in the civilian world just getting by. She lives with her autistic brother, has a buddy who opened a bar and she has some PTSD issues.

Apparently she can find people and can fight pretty damned good.

Looks like she is about to get side work that could mean interesting shows ahead. But we'll see.

Stumptown is a section of Portland, OR.

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Thanks for the report. I recorded the first episode, haven't watched it yet.

Cobie Smulders has had an interesting career. From tv rom-com (How I Met Your Mother) to action star (Avengers franchise, the second Jack Reacher movie, now this).

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Watched the first but haven't gotten to the second yet. It looked promising. A lot of expository stuff, which is obviously necessary to establish the characters. It's still too early to tell how it will be but it was good enough to give it a shot.

Reaction Score
Liked the first one, haven't gotten to the second one yet. I'll keep going for a bit.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We'll probably watch the second episode Sunday or Monday.

CL82

Reaction Score
We'll probably watch the second episode Sunday or Monday.
It was good. A little more backstory. Juries still out, but I think I will stick with it. It's definitely not bad now and feels like it will hit its stride in another couple of episodes.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Almost caught up, I've seen 2 of the 3 episodes now. Good so far. I like Cobie Smulders, I like Jake Johnson. Michael Ealy and Camryn Manheim have been around for a long time, solid cast.

The main character is a scrapper, but she keeps getting the crap knocked out of her.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Anybody else still watching it? Fairly good. They're doing the annoying week off between episodes thing lately. Eliza Couple guest appeared tonight.

CL82

Reaction Score
I am. It's good but not great. I feel like the characters and story lines will make the show stronger if they are given enough time to develop. The rating have been dropping so people maybe be checking out. ABC has ordered an additional five episodes for this season, even though it hasn't agreed to renew yet.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We are way behind. We're behind on many, like Peaky Blinders, Sneaky Pete season 3, and a couple of other shows.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Oh Dex. She just can't get out of her own way. I think I'm starting to get annoyed with her character after her last stunt at the end of this episode. Well I still like her bartender buddy and her brother anyway.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We're 5 episodes in. Liking the show. But not in a "cant wait to see the next one" way.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Well that took a different turn than I expected. The show is taking a break until early January. It's getting dangerously close to being too melodramatic for me at this point. Started out as a cool show but it's losing its way. I might have to pull the plug if it doesn't get back on track soon.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I think I'm out. After almost a month off there was a new episode tonight. Didn't really do much for me. I thought the series had potential but it's just kind of been muddling along. Oh well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom