OT: Student athletes suing UNC? | The Boneyard

OT: Student athletes suing UNC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
So student athletes who participated in academic fraud at UNC are suing for having been given the opportunity. How does that work out? Isn't that like a bank robber suing the bank for leaving the vault open...

Reaction Score
Seems like they might have participated in the fraud. An extended discovery process would be a nightmare for the University.

Reaction Score
So student athletes who participated in academic fraud at UNC are suing for having been given the opportunity. How does that work out? Isn't that like a bank robber suing the bank for leaving the vault open...

Actually being sued for not being given the opportunity. Wanted to major in other things besides the sham stuff and were forced to major in the sham stuff.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Actually being sued for not being given the opportunity. Wanted to major in other things besides the sham stuff and were forced to major in the sham stuff.
That's actually a much better argument. I hate it when facts disrupt an otherwise amusing storyline...

Reaction Score
That's actually a much better argument. I hate it when facts disrupt an otherwise amusing storyline...

Just to be clear, my first line is all funky in that statement, but you got the point. It is the players suing the university for not giving them the opportunity. I reread it and couldn't even tell what I wrote ahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom