StubHub question | The Boneyard

StubHub question

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Couldn’t find the answer on a quick google search, and I got kicked outa the queue on StubHubs customer service.

Bought tickets for the game Monday, which included a VIP parking pass. I got my tickets this morning, but nothing about the parking pass. I know South Garage was closed off for Season ticket holders, and there’s another parking lot close to Gampel that’s exclusive, so it could be for either one? Anyone have advice?

Reaction Score
Couldn’t find the answer on a quick google search, and I got kicked outa the queue on StubHubs customer service.

Bought tickets for the game Monday, which included a VIP parking pass. I got my tickets this morning, but nothing about the parking pass. I know South Garage was closed off for Season ticket holders, and there’s another parking lot close to Gampel that’s exclusive, so it could be for either one? Anyone have advice?
The parking passes are physical and need to be mailed. The odds are the pass is for South Garage. The other lots like Patio(Field House) or Practice Facility would be for bigger donors.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The parking passes are physical and need to be mailed. The odds are the pass is for South Garage. The other lots like Patio(Field House) or Practice Facility would be for bigger donors.
Does the seller get my address when I purchase? I don’t remember filling it in anywhere?

Reaction Score
Does the seller get my address when I purchase? I don’t remember filling it in anywhere?
If they are mailing a pass they usually take your address but it sounds to me something went wrong. As far as I know all passes are physical

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If they are mailing a pass they usually take your address but it sounds to me something went wrong. As far as I know all passes are physical
Hope not. Maybe I did enter my address though, I can’t remember. I still gotta hope it ships before the game anyways.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

The parking that's close to Gampel that I think you're asking about is Loft Parking, and you need a physical pass for that

I'm guessing the same is true for the South Garage. No electronic passes

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
You should reach out to stubhub about this. Parking passes are usually physical passes. Also, for most events, parking passes are sold separately on stubhub. Not sure what a VIP parking pass is either. Either way, you’ll be able to park somewhere, but you should get a little refund if a parking pass was mentioned and not delivered.

Reaction Score
You should reach out to stubhub about this. Parking passes are usually physical passes. Also, for most events, parking passes are sold separately on stubhub. Not sure what a VIP parking pass is either. Either way, you’ll be able to park somewhere, but you should get a little refund if a parking pass was mentioned and not delivered.
Definitely contact stubhub customer service. I did see some parking passes for sale with a code but the South Garage passes are printed physical passes. There is a premium parking area to the left as you get to the South garage. Maybe they use a different pass. Either way they owe you a pass or partial refund.

Reaction Score
When did you buy the tickets? If something has to be shipped they cut off sales 4 days prior to allow ample time for shipping. You also cant post with partial being digital transfer and partial being mail. So you will need to 100% catch up with stubhub care. I find their chat to be the best to work with. I sell and buy on stubhub frequently

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The first useless person tried telling me I don’t need a pass lol. I woulda tried again but the queue was 52 minutes and I had work. I’ll try again tomorrow.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
IMG_1462.png

For those wondering, this is what I got when my tickets were ready. Tickets added to my apple wallet just fine, but still missing the parking pass. Guess I’ll have to try customer service again tomorrow.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Honestly, for the hassle you’re going to go through for the answer it may not even be worth it. It’s less than $20 to park.

Reaction Score
View attachment 92751
For those wondering, this is what I got when my tickets were ready. Tickets added to my apple wallet just fine, but still missing the parking pass. Guess I’ll have to try customer service again tomorrow.
Yeah do online chat and explain listing said parking. I didnt get it. You will get a partial refund

Reaction Score
View attachment 92751
This a stubhub number I have from a few years ago when I was getting a run around. It was for a CS Mgr. Have no idea if it's still good 415-222-7389.

Reaction Score
Honestly, for the hassle you’re going to go through for the answer it may not even be worth it. It’s less than $20 to park.

I've parked in the faculty lot and walked 5 minutes for years without paying and no problem. I had my wife's faculty sticker for maybe 1/3 of those trips.

Reaction Score
I've parked in the faculty lot and walked 5 minutes for years without paying and no problem. I had my wife's faculty sticker for maybe 1/3 of those trips.
And now the lot will be full next time you go!

Reaction Score
He should challenge it. Seller falsely advertised. And the final price point was based on the inclusion of parking.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He should challenge it. Seller falsely advertised. And the final price point was based on the inclusion of parking.
I ended up getting a pdf emailed to me after talking to 5 useless support members lol. So I planned on explaining what happened to the parking attendant if they didn’t want to let me in. But it worked out so I’m not sure it’s worth sitting in another queue to try and get some money back.

Reaction Score
I ended up getting a pdf emailed to me after talking to 5 useless support members lol. So I planned on explaining what happened to the parking attendant if they didn’t want to let me in. But it worked out so I’m not sure it’s worth sitting in another queue to try and get some money back.
Glad to hear it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom