Strollers in the stadium | The Boneyard

Strollers in the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm going to be bringing my 1-year old daughter to the Army game with me on Saturday. Does anyone know if you are able to get into the stadium with strollers? I vaguely remember seeing them in the past, but never paid all that much attention. I checked the FAQ's on the site, and they don't mention it's prohibited, but figured someone on here might know for sure.

Reaction Score
I'm going to be bringing my 1-year old daughter to the Army game with me on Saturday. Does anyone know if you are able to get into the stadium with strollers? I vaguely remember seeing them in the past, but never paid all that much attention. I checked the FAQ's on the site, and they don't mention it's prohibited, but figured someone on here might know for sure.

i always did the Baby Bjorn thing when my daughter was that small, just so i could get to my seat. Do you plan on standing the whole game?

Reaction Score
My wife was going to walk around with her if she gets restless; might try to get her to nap (who knows if that's even possible with the noise). I tend to stand during the games though.

Reaction Score

you might just want to call to be sure. (860) 610-4700.

Reaction Score
We never had an issue -- we used an umbrella stroller, which we could stow under the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom