Streaming Big East games next season | The Boneyard

Streaming Big East games next season

Reaction Score
Just moved to Corpus Christi from NYC where I was spoiled by having SNY on my cable package.
Unable to get SNY here even though it’s the same ( Spectrum) cable carrier.
How does one live stream UCONN’s BE games?
Thank you

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
@Majic Hands I am guessing that you have to pay for apallogroup.tv (or is it apollogroup.tv???). Do they also require a tv provider (ex. cable, satellite, streaming).

@Inthepaint I am guessing the majority of out of market UConn viewers have a tv provider that includes Fox network and FS1. If your tv provider offers these networks, then Fox Sports provides the methods to watch the games live.
For example, my tv provider is Hulu Live via a Roku, Firestick and Xbox S. I use the applicable Fox Sports app/channel to watch the SNY broadcasts. No SNY pre and post game shows tho.
I am not sure how you stream using cable but I would think that they offer a method to add non Spectrum offerings such as Netflix, Prime Video, etc. You would need to add the FoxSports addition.
And don't worry, between now and the first SNY broadcast, I am guessing that there will be more than 25 threads asking the same question :):rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
From Google search,

Stop submitting posts on Apollo group tv​

renderTimingPixel.png

We don’t like to ever name services but we are truly deluged with inquiries on this, yes they’ve gone to crypto only Per their emails to subscribers which we have seen and per their Telegram announcements which we also have seen. Look, it’s public knowledge that ACE (Hollywood) subpoenaed their Cloudflare records and they are likely under investigation. Services try to hide this by changing to crypto only, so their merchant isn’t traced. Eventually all services will be crypto only, and likely eventually even those will be traced if ACE and other agencies get their way. (this has been reported by Torrent Freak as well in a separate article. Our advice is if you are concerned about them being shut down, it very well is a possibility, so don’t pay for long term subs.

People should remember these are BLACK MARKET SERVICES and it’s stupid to ask to pay thru credit card merchants, PayPal, etc. (this always has been an overpriced service to begin with, so save your money)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Just moved to Corpus Christi from NYC where I was spoiled by having SNY on my cable package.
Unable to get SNY here even though it’s the same ( Spectrum) cable carrier.
How does one live stream UCONN’s BE games?
Thank you

I will start a new “How to get the game” thread that’s tacked at the top of the board when the season starts, It usually has a direct link tothe game that night

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Where is "Check the 5th item on the FAQ"? Don't know how to find.
Can you copy and paste?
:(:rolleyes:
Touch your finger on the "blue" sentence "Check ******. ***** FAQ".

Looking back. Yep. I spelled the company incorrectly. However, anyone who touches the "link" will go to the correct place.

Reaction Score
In the Carolinas I get the games on the Fox Sports app. I cast the game to our TV.

We have youtube tv, so I log onto the fox sports app with those credentials. Have to close app and restart the feed a few times per game. Some games its 10 or 12 times. Can be annoying.

Reaction Score
you can purchase TVmate which is a IPTV and get SNY..and IPTV is better than cable also cheaper

Reaction Score
you can purchase TVmate which is a IPTV and get SNY..and IPTV is better than cable also cheaper
Cannot find TVmate in Google. Do you have the link to their page?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom