Stream SNY in New Hampshire? | The Boneyard

Stream SNY in New Hampshire?

Reaction Score
We subscribe to YouTubeTV. Looks like they carry SNY in CT, but not in NH. Anyone have a solution to stream SNY in NH? I'd change services in a heartbeat.

thanks
Wilderness

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
We subscribe to YouTubeTV. Looks like they carry SNY in CT, but not in NH. Anyone have a solution to stream SNY in NH? I'd change services in a heartbeat.

thanks
Wilderness
I do not know how you can get SNY in NH. But if it is the games that you want to watch, they are available on ESPN3 whenever SNY broadcasts them. Good luck.

Reaction Score

thanks
Wilderness

You can always try different Live TV Streaming Services to see if they carry SNY up your way. (my guess you're getting NESN?)

Besides YouTube TV, go to DirectTV Now, HULU TV, Playstation VUE, Sling TV and FUBOTV. Go to their websites, you should find where you input your zip code to find out what channels and or Regional Sports Channels you will get up your way. Good luck.

FuboTV has plenty of sports channels, I would join but for the simple fact they do not carry any ESPN channels. If in the future they manage to get the ESPN's family of Networks...I'm there.

Reaction Score
I do not know how you can get SNY in NH. But if it is the games that you want to watch, they are available on ESPN3 whenever SNY broadcasts them. Good luck.

Bama fan, are you really watching some games on ESPN3? (There are some being played on ESPN3 but most games in the schedule show ESPN+) I find now there are more games on ESPN+, the $4.99/month

Today's attached schedule below only shows one game on ESPN3.

1543269830017.png

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Bama fan, are you really watching some games on ESPN3? (There are some being played on ESPN3 but most games in the schedule show ESPN+) I find now there are more games on ESPN+, the $4.99/month

Look at the schedule for Wednesday at 7PM, our game is listed as ESPN3.

Bama fan

Reaction Score

View attachment 36754
I was referring to UConn games when I said that. I watched Vandy game on ESPN3 and the upcoming DePaul game is listed on ESPN3. It appears that any UConn game covered by SNY is going to available on ESPN3. I have noticed that recent games other than UConn are mostly on ESPN+. I follow UConn closely and watch them whenever possible, but other teams not so much. Later in the season many more big games will be available on cable broadcast, so I chose not to pay for ESPN+. I can access BTN and SEC via Spectrum, and FS1 and CBSSN. I will not see PAC12 network here though. :oops: Good luck with your viewing!

Reaction Score
I can't find any streaming service which offers SNY in NH. Prior years had Directv satellite. That worked but way expensive. But ESPN3 from ESPN using my YouTubeTV subscription to authorize worked. Spotty for the first 5 minutes of the game - after that hi-res. Thanks for the help here. Think I'm good for the season.

Wilderness

Bama fan

Reaction Score
I can't find any streaming service which offers SNY in NH. Prior years had Directv satellite. That worked but way expensive. But ESPN3 from ESPN using my YouTubeTV subscription to authorize worked. Spotty for the first 5 minutes of the game - after that hi-res. Thanks for the help here. Think I'm good for the season.

Wilderness
Really happy it worked out for you. It is frustrating to miss a TV game. I chose not to pay for the Jam games, so I own that frustration. My ESPN3 feed on Roku was 5x5 ,to paraphrase our Broadway buddy.

Reaction Score
I'm in NH and can find almost every game not televised nationally on ESPN 3. YouTube TV as well. Youll be happy with it.

Reaction Score
Service address and billing address can be different for youtube tv....06101 for hartford ct. sny all day....

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
If you get SNY, you need to use the NBC Sports App to stream it.

If you don't, you need to use ESPN3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom