Story about the non-traditional school one of our commits goes to | The Boneyard

Story about the non-traditional school one of our commits goes to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
thanks that was a good article. i don't know if i'm fully behind the idea of internet high schools, but it's an interesting idea that could help a lot of people and better educate a populace that is sorely lacking in basic education

Reaction Score
I see a lot of these virtual high school/prep schools popping up, but are the kids getting quality educations? I think not, at least not all of them!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I see a lot of these virtual high school/prep schools popping up, but are the kids getting quality educations? I think not, at least not all of them!

Playing devi's advocate, but how many of them are getting quality education in brick and mortar high schools?

Reaction Score
Playing devi's advocate, but how many of them are getting quality education in brick and mortar high schools?
I don't disagree...I guess this virtual school thing has it's pros & cons, like everything else!

Reaction Score
Lets be honest this is not about education. This is about David Sills creating a football factory for his kid - you know the kid recruited to USC in 8th grade. They were chased out of Delaware's athletic association, chased from their school, and are now in a pop up facility that is purely a football factory. You think this program will have wheels when Sills graduates in 2 years? I am sure this sort of program is more popular in the south, but please do not think for a second this has anything to do with academics.

Reaction Score
Lets be honest this is not about education. This is about David Sills creating a football factory for his kid - you know the kid recruited to USC in 8th grade. They were chased out of Delaware's athletic association, chased from their school, and are now in a pop up facility that is purely a football factory. You think this program will have wheels when Sills graduates in 2 years? I am sure this sort of program is more popular in the south, but please do not think for a second this has anything to do with academics.
Totally....you're right these type of programs are very popular in the South.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom