Storrs hoopster....where is she now? | The Boneyard

Storrs hoopster....where is she now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
There was a preview of the high school season in the Courant on Sunday. At one point they
mentioned that Morgan Olander [sis of guy-side Tyler] was not on the E.O. Smith team this year.
I believe she was going to be a senior. Does anyone know where she is? She has had a good career at E.O. and I read last year she was considering going the prep route to up her chances of a college scholarship. I wonder if she is doing that now....or whether I have her year wrong and she is in some college right now.
Given that....as of now....we have 9 scholarship players on next year's team I kinda wonder if she might wind up on the squad...perhaps as a walk-on. She is around 6'. I believe one of her parents is a professor at UConn and that may be a ticket to 'no charge' if she attends.

In the Courant article there didn't seem to be any player with outstanding stats worthy of serious high D1 looks....stats not always the be-all and end-all.

Reaction Score
Morgan graduated EO in June and is now doing a post-graduate year at the Pomfret School, before enrolling at Bryant in September 2013.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Just ask a question on the Boneyard and you get an answer....thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom