Storrs Central - 2022 UConn Football Roster/Position Previews: | The Boneyard

Storrs Central - 2022 UConn Football Roster/Position Previews:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

I love how Turner uses his feet to keep the play alive, rather than just committing to the run if he’s pressured in the pocket. I don’t think he should be in the first two in the depth chart this year by any means, but I think he could be good for us eventually.

Reaction Score

I love how Turner uses his feet to keep the play alive, rather than just committing to the run if he’s pressured in the pocket. I don’t think he should be in the first two in the depth chart this year by any means, but I think he could be good for us eventually.

I think that after this young man gets that redshirt this year all heck breaks loose in '23. Gonna be hard to keep him off the field there after. He's gotta be looked at as the guy long term. Zero disrespect to the other talented guys we have whatsoever... he seems to stand out from his credentials more than the rest. And he doesn't lose....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
We actually have positions this year.

Even if the same players from last year are trotted out to start this year we should be more confident they beat out a quality D1 players to get in to the rotation. Competition for reps at WR should be the best on the roster.

Reaction Score
He's correctly not mentioned among the WR's but Brian Brewton is someone who needs to get receiving opportunities. Brewton's got that Nick Williams potential to take it to the house every time he touches the ball. I expect the same to be true for Rosa.

Reaction Score
He's correctly not mentioned among the WR's but Brian Brewton is someone who needs to get receiving opportunities. Brewton's got that Nick Williams potential to take it to the house every time he touches the ball. I expect the same to be true for Rosa.
Way too much depth and speed with Houston and Brewton….they both need some slot opportunities.

Reaction Score

1661549026078.png

They left out he had an offer from Boise St and ULM and some other schools. I think this shows how him and Haynes were consistently good and probably our best interior guys, Edsall kept him on the bench probably because he wasn’t personally recruited by Edsall but rather Corey and J.B Grimes.

Reaction Score
View attachment 78635
They left out he had an offer from Boise St and ULM and some other schools. I think this shows how him and Haynes were consistently good and probably our best interior guys, Edsall kept him on the bench probably because he wasn’t personally recruited by Edsall but rather Corey and J.B Grimes.
Do you think Randy personally recruited… anyone at all?

Reaction Score
Do you think Randy personally recruited… anyone at all?
I know he recruited a few guys, Haynes, Rooney, and Dylan Niedrowski just to name a few were recruited by Edsall.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom