Storrs Center...Geno's new restaurant! | The Boneyard

Storrs Center...Geno's new restaurant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
In the planning stages...in yesterday's Journal Inquirer. I can't seem to find the link....sounds like a big deal project overall with a new Geno restaurant.

BTW: in another article Carl says that the Baylor/UConn game will probably be in
February during rivalry week. Plus he says that the likely BE teams that we will be facing twice
next year are ND and either St. John's or Rutgers.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno Auriemma--wise guy, naturalized U.S. citizen, coach, restauranteur, and real estate developer.

Is this recruiting ploy legal? Play for me, and I'll name a sandwich after you.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
February for Baylor, eh....?

Look out, Lady Bears :D By the time Feb comes around, they may wish they'd played us in November

Reaction Score
Geno Auriemma--wise guy, naturalized U.S. citizen, coach, restaurateur, and real estate developer.

Is this recruiting ploy legal? Play for me, and I'll name a sandwich after you.

"I'll gladly play for you in November for a hamburger named after me today." Jeanelle Wimpy, 6'2" SG, BS #6, class of 2012.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
February for Baylor, eh....?

Look out, Lady Bears :D By the time Feb comes around, they may wish they'd played us in November
Indeed, it is absolutely to UConn's advantage to have that game after the incoming kids have had an opportunity to assimilate. Good for Baylor to have a stiff test, win or lose, in February too. The Big XII doesn't figure to have much that can seriously challenge the Bears.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
In the planning stages...in yesterday's Journal Inquirer. I can't seem to find the link....sounds like a big deal project overall with a new Geno restaurant.

BTW: in another article Carl says that the Baylor/UConn game will probably be in
February during rivalry week. Plus he says that the likely BE teams that we will be facing twice
next year are ND and either St. John's or Rutgers.
I'd rather see Louisville, that way I can go check out the YUM next year!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Please let it not be Rutgers.

No worries; we'll just borrow a few items from the football storage room.

connecticut_football_iphone_wallpaper.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We don't wanna play you twice either! :p
Yeah, but for different reasons. Playing RU, even when we win comfortably, is painful. And for the spectators, well, it's legalized torture. :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
"I'll gladly play for you in November for a hamburger named after me today." Jeanelle Wimpy, 6'2" SG, BS #6, class of 2012.
Regarding the incoming class:

The BStew is obviously Brunswick Stew.

The Morgan Tuck is a roll-up or perhaps a calzone--something with one side tucked under the other.

The MoJeff is a supersized hoagie--with Mo meat and Mo cheese.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Don't like that one - sounds like a name honoring a Rutgers player or Minnesota Fats' nemesis.
I was thinking Nova Scotia, not New Jersey. Where else would a lass named Stewart be from but Scotland. On her senior night, the team should wear Stewart Plaid.

Reaction Score
I was thinking Nova Scotia, not New Jersey. Where else would a lass named Stewart be from but Scotland. On her senior night, the team should wear Stewart Plaid.

OK, as long as the team doesn't have to eat haggis on Stewart's Senior Night. Geez, but her career went by so fast - it seems it was just yesterday when she arrived on campus!

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Yah dooon't s'much eat yer haggis, as ye wrestle it inta submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom