Storm vs. Lynx -7-30-17 | The Boneyard

Storm vs. Lynx -7-30-17

Reaction Score
?? I didn't see a thread.

Anyways, Seattle needs a third/fourth double digit scorer. Lyod and Stewart can't do it all.

Reaction Score
Would you recommend Seattle draft Gabby Williams?
Seattle needs a legitimate post player to help Stewie, their front-court is terrible. Clark and Langhorne can't guard anyone, and are both in their 30's, neither would start on a good team.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Maya's ppg beginning to creep up. She'll likely be in the top 10 soon. She'll be at the top of her game when it's playoff time.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maya's ppg beginning to creep up. She'll likely be in the top 10 soon. She'll be at the top of her game when it's playoff time.
You must have seen her before. ;)

Reaction Score
Would you recommend Seattle draft Gabby Williams?
YES! It would be cool to see pretty much a ~50% Uconn team in the W. Stewart, Bird, KML and BigGame Gabby. If you could get a young scrappy point guard, Seattle may just be a clone of the Suns (Young team full of talent that goes deep in the playoffs).

In my perfect world I would like for Moriah (once Bird retires) and Gabby to go to Seattle.
I think Gabby could sub for Alysha Clark fairly well. They both play pretty much the same position but Gabby would bring a different aggressiveness to the table.

I think someone here or at RebKell's said that if Gabby didn't add anything to her game she would be basically Alyssa Thomas. I think Gabby has a much "prettier" shot. Her shot has way more upside than Thomas' fugly/yet effective shot.

Reaction Score
I wish Seattle would have made some move before the trade deadline expired, but I have to admit I don't even have a suggest for what I wish that move would be. A post, a wing, someone tough, someone pesky on defense... they need something.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom