Storm v. Dream - WNBA | The Boneyard

Storm v. Dream - WNBA

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Who ‘ya got? I’m thinking Seattle. But I could be wrong; it happened once.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Storm missing a flock of threes thus far. Some of the misses were badly rushed.

Reaction Score
I'm starting to think that Nicki Collen was the real brains behind the Sun last year's success.

Reaction Score
I'm starting to think that Nicki Collen was the real brains behind the Sun last year's success.

I was thinking that last season already. She was frequently running the Connecticut huddle during the timeouts.

Reaction Score
The only player that showed up for the Storm was Stewart. Bird made a few shots. Lloyd disappeared.
Atlanta has no one that can guard Stewart. She could've scored 40 or 50 if she wanted. Atlanta just played harder today. They're a surprising team--there's no real dominant star or inside presence that most top teams have. Yet they have good chemistry and play hard, and it also seems like they have a good coach. Williams, Montgomery, Hayes, Breland, and McCoughtry form a solid team that can compete with anyone.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
The only player that showed up for the Storm was Stewart. Bird made a few shots. Lloyd disappeared.
Atlanta has no one that can guard Stewart. She could've scored 40 or 50 if she wanted. Atlanta just played harder today. They're a surprising team--there's no real dominant star or inside presence that most top teams have. Yet they have good chemistry and play hard, and it also seems like they have a good coach. Williams, Montgomery, Hayes, Breland, and McCoughtry form a solid team that can compete with anyone.

Well said. Seattle looked pretty tired after the first quarter.

Reaction Score
seaatlfinal.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom