Stop bitchin | The Boneyard

Stop bitchin

Reaction Score
All of you bitchin saying that Danny is bad or the kids are bad........grow up. Do you coach at a high level? Not to mention this team went through pause after pause with the covid thing. This program will be fine and we will be on top again it just takes some patience. I love uconn and yes I know I am new to the boneyard but I have been following and reading your posts for along time. You sit here and criticize these 18 to 20 year olds and criticize the coach. These kids especially the seniors deserve alot of credit they went through hell and finally they finally got to the post season. They also stuck with us. Then you have coach Hurley he came in and changed the culture and is starting to turn it around. If you really think about the year it has been with covid and everything he has done great and honestly if it would of been a normal year of basketball you would of seen a better result. So all of you bitchin need to stop sit back and appreciate the progress. Hurley will get us there but it takes time. You also need to stop comparing him to Calhoun or Geno he is not them he's his own person and a hell of a coach. I dont even care if you hate what I wrote or kick me off the boneyard........sometimes the truth hurts and you all need to man up and stop picking on 18 and 20 year olds and even a coach who is trying to put us in the right direction. Plus If you people bitching were any good then you would be coaching and obviously your not so shut up sit back and relax we are going to be good. Goodnight folks and anyone that has a problem with the truth or me calling them out them go yourself;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom