OT: Stock trading | Page 165 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
$LINK - this boat is about to sail
That Sergey talk today was revolutionary. Chainlink Keepers now live on mainnet. The announcement of CCIP. Its happening right in front of our faces

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Are you worried about the new legislation surrounding crypto and block technology?

For requiring tax forms?

I mean, there may be a short term hit, but this was inevitable.

It passes the Howey test imo.

Reaction Score
Are you worried about the new legislation surrounding crypto and block technology?
Worried about enhanced credibility, marketability, laundering containment, ideally dodgiest exchanges and trashiest cryptos pushed to the rubbish bin, increasing likelihood some more HNW 1%ers pay some crypto gains taxes, etc? Added reporting requirements, potential increased taxes, etc may be inconvenient, but I see more sun than rain.

Reaction Score
HUGE for $LINK!!!!!

Once of the knocks has been that all their integrations are with unknowns. Ummmmm.....I encourage you to look again. Only getting bigger.

Reaction Score
$LINK - this boat is about to sail
Was outpacing BTC, now getting passed as BTC is running again. Lets hope it gets a 2nd wind. If BTC can stay up without really pumping, all else will too. If not, same old, same old. We're still a ways away from the flippening.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Was outpacing BTC, now getting passed as BTC is running again. Lets hope it gets a 2nd wind. If BTC can stay up without really pumping, all else will too. If not, same old, same old. We're still a ways away from the flippening.
I want it back below $20 bc like an idiot I didn’t buy any! Ugh

Reaction Score
I want it back below $20 bc like an idiot I didn’t buy any! Ugh
I was of the belief BTC would ping pong in the 30's for a while. This re-pump and slow sustainable growth into the 40's is leading me to now believe otherwise. If BTC does anything erratically, you might see $20 Link again. Either a dump or a flash pump to $60k where everybody wants to be in BTC. Not sure that will happen though and think steady growth in the 40's and Link in the upper $20's will occur. That's just my uninformed opinion. I don't keep up with it like I used to.

Then again, an Elon tweet could make it happen.

Last edited:

the Q

Reaction Score
I was of the belief BTC would ping pong in the 30's for a while. This re-pump and slow sustainable growth into the 40's is leading me to now believe otherwise. If BTC does anything erratically, you might see $20 Link again. Either a dump or a flash pump to $60k where everybody wants to be in BTC. Not sure that will happen though and think steady growth in the 40's and Link in the upper $20's will occur. That's just my uninformed opinion. I don't keep up with it like I used to.

Then again, an Elon tweet could make it happen.

Let’s see what happens if this crypto stuff goes through on the infrastructure bill

It’s a tough spot for everyone to be in because there’s no question imo that crypto hits all 4 parts of the Howey test so it could certainly be a security, but it is also kind of commodity like as gold is

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
DKNG to buy GNOG. Holders of GNOG get .036 shares of New Draft Kings

Reaction Score
Let’s see what happens if this crypto stuff goes through on the infrastructure bill

It’s a tough spot for everyone to be in because there’s no question imo that crypto hits all 4 parts of the Howey test so it could certainly be a security, but it is also kind of commodity like as gold is
Hard to have a blanket regulation to crytpo, as every token/coin serves a different purpose based on it's functionality within that companies ecosystem/blockchain/product.

the Q

Reaction Score
Hard to have a blanket regulation to crytpo, as every token/coin serves a different purpose based on it's functionality within that companies ecosystem/blockchain/product.

It’s still an asset class. You could say the same for stocks and that’s why they have mlp and reits

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom