OT: Stock trading | Page 147 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Abolish the Fed, or Treasury as someone else recently suggested, but what replaces a federal/central currency entity? Changes sure, yet IMHO some federal entity will oversee digital FedCryptoGreenback to be named.
I think abolishing the Fed, Treasury or IRS is a little extreme but the Federalist view here is why do these unelected bureaucrats who should have no legeslative authority basically have legislative powers when it comes to our $?
(Woodrow Wilson is smiling up at us rn)

Reaction Score
I think abolishing the Fed, Treasury or IRS is a little extreme but the Federalist view here is why do these unelected bureaucrats who should have no legeslative authority basically have legislative powers when it comes to our $?
(Woodrow Wilson is smiling up at us rn)
OK, what's Woody's suggestion applicable to the 21st century? No matter what some may perceive as Federalist views or feel about the private Fed's authorities, some form of central bank oversight will likely exist long beyond our days walking the earth. Wait 'til the Fed / Treasury oversee the eventual FedCryptoGreenback. The latter may wind some up more than Elon's wavering's tweets. /s

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Elon Musk is the worst.

If this marks the end of the bull run, he's going to become the world's most hated man.

Its a pretty decent beatdown, but its been brewing anyway, but think where we were a year ago. Its fine. BTC ETH and Link are long hodl's.

I watched that SNL live Saturday and said to my girl " its gonna be a rough week" But I knew it would , Elon is a putz.

Reaction Score
He’s a pump and dump man. His entire life is raising enthusiasm and then under delivering.
You finally got your squeeze.

I find it funny that crypto dumps and all the rats run into mall stocks.

Reaction Score
Rich guy wants to buy at lower prices, makes some news, people panic sell, rich guy buys more at lower prices. Classic

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
You finally got your squeeze.

I find it funny that crypto dumps and all the rats run into mall stocks.
This isn’t the squeeze. No shorts have been covered yet.

No one can afford to short the stock anymore. It’s too risky and expensive.

Reaction Score
OK, what's Woody's suggestion applicable to the 21st century? No matter what some may perceive as Federalist views or feel about the private Fed's authorities, some form of central bank oversight will likely exist long beyond our days walking the earth. Wait 'til the Fed / Treasury oversee the eventual FedCryptoGreenback. The latter may wind some up more than Elon's wavering's tweets. /s
No doubt, even Hamilton and Adams arguably the two staunchest conservative "Federalists" believed these agencies were necessary, but Wilson used these agencies as a weapon to bypass congress to get garbage legislation done. These agencies are not accountable to the people they serve.

Reaction Score
No doubt, even Hamilton and Adams arguably the two staunchest conservative "Federalists" believed these agencies were necessary, but Wilson used these agencies as a weapon to bypass congress to get garbage legislation done. These agencies are not accountable to the people they serve.
Granted, yet not so different from the Federal government's 3 branches' questionable accountability. Anticipated hypothetical Fed / Treasury enhanced alternative(s)? /s

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Added some ARKK back and more DAPP near today's lows. EDIT: And, more COIN at 249 AH.

I was up on ARKK earlier in the day, but it closed way down again. Big tech did well. Microsoft, Amazon, Apple.

Reaction Score
Should have bought more than the 1000 I bought a few days ago.

I put a few hundred in at .79, but definitely wish I did more. MATIC seems to be taking advantage of the higher gas fees on Ethereum. This is where my lack of Ethereum knowledge hurts me. My understanding is MATIC is complimentary to Ethereum with it's L2 scaling solutions, but I do have concerns with Ethereum's scalability when a few meme coins jack up their fees. Perhaps some of these ETH upgrades will address some of this, but it's hard to unpack. I am way out of my element, but the gains in this stuff are ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Anybody know anything about HOGE? I see some of the barstool personalities pumping it. Seems like a long shot (like many of the others) but may be a fun gamble.

Reaction Score
Anybody know anything about HOGE? I see some of the barstool personalities pumping it. Seems like a long shot (like many of the others) but may be a fun gamble.

Looks like another pump & dump meme coin. Exactly what you said, a gamble. It worked well for DOGE but buyer beware!

Reaction Score
I put a few hundred in at .79, but definitely wish I did more. MATIC seems to be taking advantage of the higher gas fees on Ethereum. This is where my lack of Ethereum knowledge hurts me. My understanding is MATIC is complimentary to Ethereum with it's L2 scaling solutions, but I do have concerns with Ethereum's scalability when a few meme coins jack up their fees. Perhaps some of these ETH upgrades will address some of this, but it's hard to unpack. I am way out of my element, but the gains in this stuff are ridiculous.
You're going to make it.

Reaction Score
Sergey coming with the heat starting at the 30 minute mark.

"This is the internet coming for the financial industry period."

Reaction Score
Musk the matador. Sticking an estoque in the bull run.
Kudos on highlighting the estoque. Perhaps not the SEC which clearly does not regulate crypto (yet), but at some point tweets and the like by "Musk the matador" will likely be reeled in or verboten. Thanks Elon for AMRK's ATH today.

Separate topic, but holy scheiße current crypto app fees are ficken autobahn robbery. NFW, some current crypto app, much higher capitalized securities brokerage, or other newer highly secure apps, entities, etc don't take an estoque to crypto fees in the US. Additionally, that's not even referencing tax-deferred/IRA crypto accounts.

2nd tangent, researching better known crypto apps it's interesting to discover some would prompt multiple alarm flags if any considered listing in many US and other western securities exchanges. Sort-of Malta or Cayman headquartered, mainland China leadership, purportedly questionable AML/KYO scrutiny by some apps, etc. SF-based Kraken appears to be an exception.

Reaction Score
Kudos on highlighting the estoque. Perhaps not the SEC which clearly does not regulate crypto (yet), but at some point tweets and the like by "Musk the matador" will likely be reeled in or verboten. Thanks Elon for AMRK's ATH today.

Separate topic, but holy scheiße current crypto app fees are ficken autobahn robbery. NFW, some current crypto app, much higher capitalized securities brokerage, or other newer highly secure apps, entities, etc don't take an estoque to crypto fees in the US. Additionally, that's not even referencing tax-deferred/IRA crypto accounts.

2nd tangent, researching better known crypto apps it's interesting to discover some would prompt multiple alarm flags if any considered listing in many US and other western securities exchanges. Sort-of Malta or Cayman headquartered, mainland China leadership, purportedly questionable AML/KYO scrutiny by some apps, etc. SF-based Kraken appears to be an exception.
Not only did he dump crypto, TSLA is also dumping because all of his followers have turned on him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom