OT: Stock trading | Page 128 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Anyone in the GME game:
Screw CNBC
Check out Stocks with Bruce on YouTube. Covers the GME and stock market LIVE in plain English

Reaction Score
Traditionally in crypto bull markets there are multiple 30-50% pullbacks. I think the jury has been out on these two companies for awhile. Imo you should never trade crypto short-term, but rather buy for the long term. Opportunity to buy dips in the projects you believe in long term.
In crypto- When there is FUD buy-and hold. Will work very nicely in next few years.

Reaction Score
Traditionally in crypto bull markets there are multiple 30-50% pullbacks. I think the jury has been out on these two companies for awhile. Imo you should never trade crypto short-term, but rather buy for the long term. Opportunity to buy dips in the projects you believe in long term.
Always look to increase your sats. Which is done by playing the swings.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Anyone in the GME game:
Screw CNBC
Check out Stocks with Bruce on YouTube. Covers the GME and stock market LIVE in plain English

yup

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Took some wins from 2 of my current holdings and bought Fisker at open this morning. Wheeee! Anyone else here on it?

Reaction Score
IDK, washing out some froth wasn't all bad.
For me it was very bad. Went back to my old plan yesterday of scaling back and just riding profits so my money is safe. Confusing time to rebalance portfolio and figure what works best here.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
$DPLS rising from the grave with authority! When that thing pops .04 it is going to be metoric.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Stay vigilant out there.....Hindenberg has tweeted they have (probably fake) dirt on an unsuspecting victim. Watch your SPACs and EVs...I think they'll target a hot sector with a decent amount of newb money. CLOV was their last piece and we know where that is trading.

Side note, Hindenberg is so on point with their name choice. I almost can't hate them for that alone. But I do.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
I doubt it. 6.95 on TD Ameritrade
And ACH transfers to your account take like 5 business days to clear for OTC purchases. Sucks bc this week the stock I was going to buy went up over 100% ? $LTNC

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
@UConnSwag11 Still considering buying the inexplicably hyped, non-reporting BLSP? Apparently, the SEC has different thoughts regarding BLSP and 14 other now trade-halted penny stocks.
$LTNC. Just curious about these companies. Haven’t bought any, would’ve been like $30 if I did. Saving for the Coinbase direct listing.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
not a garuntee rec, but methinks Real Brands may be something soon. i like the resumes of the two leaders, sooooo 3 yr price from less than a penny to 16 cents. today around 6.

'About Real Brands Inc.
Real Brands is the result of a 2020 merger with Canadian American Standard Hemp Inc. (CASH) that brought together industrial scale hemp CBD oil/isolate extraction and processing, wholesaling of CBD oils and isolate, and production and sales of numerous hemp-derived CBD consumer brands of smokable, edible and topical products. Its Halo 5 is a proprietary chromatography extraction technology utilizing a Simulated Moving Bed (SMB) that provides the advantage of producing large quantities of highly purified material and precise pharmaceutical grade molecular separation at dramatically reduced costs.'
hehe, 'CASH.' i like cash.
fortune favors the bold.
'fortune favors the bold.'
now .12, after hitting .20 two weeks ago. ur welcome. give some charity.
on the udder hand, what's the strategy here this week? red? black? hitting on soft 19?
still no 'garuntee' on this one, buuuuttttttt, cbd, opeepo, ..... manufacturing efficiencies, ....

Reaction Score
$ARKK was in freefall last week, bounced back about 5% today, so I'm out.

60% profit over 6 months isn't bad. Would have been 85% if I sold two weeks ago.

Debating whether to just hold cash for the moment, actively seek out short ETFs, or take the leap of faith that this absurd rally will continue.

Reaction Score
$ARKK was in freefall last week, bounced back about 5% today, so I'm out.

60% profit over 6 months isn't bad. Would have been 85% if I sold two weeks ago.

Debating whether to just hold cash for the moment, actively seek out short ETFs, or take the leap of faith that this absurd rally will continue.
Its tough, seems like the new money and investors euphoria of past months is over, equal parts down & up seems the new short term normal. Losers equally likely as winners & not necessarily based on data.
But stimulus $ would give both a news bump and new $ into market/economy.
And bond yields tanking is also likely to move money into market, though more large equity cos.
Overall then I think time to pick stocks you want to park money into long-term and then wait out next 1-2yrs.

Reaction Score
20210301_142037.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom