OT: Stock trading | Page 126 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
We are also doing some home renovation stuff, redid the deck in October, basement drop ceiling soon. Long wait for deck materials too. Corporate America is sitting on unprecedented amounts of cash. As long as interest rates stay this low, and there are no productive business investments available until Covid ends, money has no place to go except equities, commodities and crypto.
Until summer near us, any reputable contractors and the like are booked. A quality guy we work with shared some of his subs beelined to TX, OK, etc. Net net, HD , LOW and other suppliers dipped this week yet won't be run out of business soon. That's ignoring potential federal/state infrastructure stimulus projects.

In TX, relatives with burst pipes has out-of-state ServiceMaster restoration guys arriving this week thanks to their RI insurer. Their local plumber was responsive, but has triaged clients' homes, done quick fixes, and won't do final work until after restoration, mold remediation, etc. He's told them he's working >12 hrs+ every day, then buying a bigger boat and retiring.

Equities & commodities: big world beyond the States and mainland China

Reaction Score
My ETHUSD trade really went South in a hurry over the past 2.5 day. ah well. easy come, easy go.

Reaction Score
We started discussing this in another thread so I decided to start a new thread. Would love to know what sectors and stocks people are in, with successes and if you want to share, bad trades or holds. My brief story below:

Traded a lot from 99-01 but volatility of Dot Com Market collapse forced me out with a decent profit. Fast forward19 years, I dove back in at the bottom in March. Had some success trading Comcast the first week, got caught in a bad trade with Citrix. Had an initial wishlist of NFLX, DOCU, Roku and Comcast. Didn’t pull the trigger quickly enough and watched most run away. Roku and Gartner I’ve been in and out of but just can’t seem to win on them. Two big winners have been DocuSign and Five Nine Inc (FIVN). I’m out now except for a small position in DocuSign, as I expect tech stocks to sell off soon and want to be ready to buy on dip.

Stocks Im looking at adding:
MSFT
AMZN
FB
ROKU
TWLO
FIVN
BX (Blackstone)
Tesla
OKTA
PENN
Walmart
CCL (Carnival)
IT (Gartner)
I have two longer term stocks
One I have been buying since 2014(gsit)
The other ticker is (ATOM) owned since
We started discussing this in another thread so I decided to start a new thread. Would love to know what sectors and stocks people are in, with successes and if you want to share, bad trades or holds. My brief story below:

Traded a lot from 99-01 but volatility of Dot Com Market collapse forced me out with a decent profit. Fast forward19 years, I dove back in at the bottom in March. Had some success trading Comcast the first week, got caught in a bad trade with Citrix. Had an initial wishlist of NFLX, DOCU, Roku and Comcast. Didn’t pull the trigger quickly enough and watched most run away. Roku and Gartner I’ve been in and out of but just can’t seem to win on them. Two big winners have been DocuSign and Five Nine Inc (FIVN). I’m out now except for a small position in DocuSign, as I expect tech stocks to sell off soon and want to be ready to buy on dip.

Stocks Im looking at adding:
MSFT
AMZN
FB
ROKU
TWLO
FIVN
BX (Blackstone)
Tesla
OKTA
PENN
Walmart
CCL (Carnival)
IT (Gartner)
I only own two stock
1 is Gsit many different purchases since 2014 cost average is slightly below 6 trading in upper 7s. Certainly not a great return so far for 7 years ownership and all my e tra cash. 21500 shares
#2 has been my big winner of my lifetime ATOM owned now for 4 years cash avg also slightly under 5.50 trading close to 30( was over 40) 6700 shares
Maybe only person to lose money on Bitcoin trading twice so no more for me

Reaction Score
REI-Ring Energy Inc. very bullish, should go through $3 this week. Also GSAT picking up volume again, could run hot rest of the week.

Reaction Score
LOL, this kind of action before and after hours has to be Chinese.

Reaction Score
I bought some RMO today on the several day dip. Was as high as 38 in December and got in at 12.74.

Reaction Score
LOL, this kind of action before and after hours has to be Chinese.
Why? Maybe in HK, TW, around east Asia or among HNW mainlanders with access via HK or elsewhere abroad, but generally less likely via most mainland brokerage accounts.

Reaction Score
Screenshot_20210224-102332_Chrome.jpg

Some of the biggest crypto news you'll ever hear. Chainlink is the Beastmaster.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom