OT: Stock trading | Page 123 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
And RIOT. Looked strong this morning when it was temporarily strong after a huge day yesterday. I bought it and it dropped like a stone. Total of 20 points including after hours, brutal!
Hate myself for not buying at $16

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
1613702975058.jpeg

Reaction Score
Hate myself for not buying at $16
Bro, don’t get me started, ha. I bought it at 24 and made a quick gain but it sold off one day so I sold it broke even. Chased it this morning because they manipulated people into thinking it was still strong this morning and then most likely shorted the hell out of it. My number one trading rule is not to chase a stock after I let it go, today I broke that rule and it’s costing me a ton, Thousands of stocks out there guys, let the ones that got away go, plenty more to buy.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
AgEagle refuted the claims this morning which has helped somewhat. But still way down from the $13-15 range it was playing in before this BS.
Yeah I saw and I'm in it for the long haul with a few thousand shares regardless so I'm not that worried but what a gut punch yesterday was.

Reaction Score
Yeah I saw and I'm in it for the long haul with a few thousand shares regardless so I'm not that worried but what a gut punch yesterday was.
Gut punches seemed to be the theme this week, I bought right before the vicious sell off on RIOT yesterday, followed by a late manipulation today of CCIV. Had a lot of good rebounds today though fortunately. I’m really excited by the new SPAC FRX that i bought after hours, could have a really bright future and is still only $15.

Reaction Score
I owned a bunch of RIOT at $3.50, sold it all at $7.50, never got back in it, :(

Reaction Score
I owned a bunch of RIOT at $3.50, sold it all at $7.50, never got back in it, :(
At least you made a profit, better than the big owee I had from it this week. I should have held but I don’t trust these WSB heavily manipulated stocks. Seems only 50% of the current market is investing and 50 or more is manipulation. I’d rather focus on my core stocks like SE, ROKU, MELI, SQ etc .

Reaction Score
Talked to a friend that works at Fidelity, January 2020 they had roughly 12,000 new accounts. This January OVER 1M! Huge fire already raging then GameStop drove a gasoline tanker into it.

Reaction Score
Talked to a friend that works at Fidelity, January 2020 they had roughly 12,000 new accounts. This January OVER 1M! Huge fire already raging then GameStop drove a gasoline tanker into it.
This really is such a unique market on many levels. When you combine people saving more $ not dining out, nor attending concerts, sporting events and other entertainment, while traveling less with massive liquidity, easy to use trading platforms and a new wave of smart young retail investors, you end up with a market of enormous demand. Maybe we see a little more correction this week but with consistently good earnings reports and another large stimulus package looming, it looks like this market will remain resilient. The only caveat I see is this year you won’t be able to just buy anything and get good gains. I think this year the cream will rise to the top and select stocks will continue to shine.

Reaction Score
This week will be choppy for equities with crypto still being very bullish.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Can anyone recommend a good materials ETF?

Reaction Score
Boeing stock gonna get crushed?? Taking 777 of line for inspections.
With FAA direction, BA recommended airlines pull 777s with P&W 4000 engines for inspections. Undoubtedly, RTX and BA will be impacted at least ST. GE, possibly by people with limited knowledge?

Unless the following Reuters article is dead wrong, only UA, JAL, ANA and KA were flying 777s with P&W 4000 engines. The FAA directed UA to pull such 777s to further inspect those specific engines, particularly the titanium alloy engine blades after Sat’s and prior incidents (US 2018 and JP 2020).

Japan’s FAA halted any related flights. Minimally, KA halted any 777s with the P&W 4000s from flying to Japan. The 2nd linked Aeroassurance article provides insights on a possibly similar UA/P&W 2018 incident and resulting NTSB investigation.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Going to drop some money on HCMC tomorrow morning.

Throwing a line in the pond to see if there is any there there to some lawsuits and patents settled with Philip Morris.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
With FAA direction, BA recommended airlines pull 777s with P&W 4000 engines for inspections. Undoubtedly, RTX and BA will be impacted at least ST. GE, possibly by people with limited knowledge?

Unless the following Reuters article is dead wrong, only UA, JAL, ANA and KA were flying 777s with P&W 4000 engines. The FAA directed UA to pull such 777s to further inspect those specific engines, particularly the titanium alloy engine blades after Sat’s and prior incidents (US 2018 and JP 2020).

Japan’s FAA halted any related flights. Minimally, KA halted any 777s with the P&W 4000s from flying to Japan. The 2nd linked Aeroassurance article provides insights on a possibly similar UA/P&W 2018 incident and resulting NTSB investigation.

The engine nacelles should be the Collins Aerospace part of RTX. Fan blades and engine core is P&W part of RTX. This should be more of an RTX issue than Boeing. Boeing, however, can't get out of its own way when it comes to perception of quality and reliability.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom