OT: Stock trading | Page 113 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
@tentoes4rings After observing initial mainland consumer actions following the govt’s months long-delayed SARS2 acknowledgement, my far more intelligent wife added mainland online consumer delivery and entertainment companies. Then, someone suggested I explore similar companies elsewhere and we bought some MELI, SEA at much lower prices and eventually STNE and volatile JMIA (up 675%) at massively lower prices.

You likely know, eBay-ish MELI’s upside has been and appears to still be its’ payments capabilities. SEA expanding beyond east Asia may be required to carry current price. Breakeven sales months ago and holding all now, but reasonable dips may entice others.

Some massively gutsier people are even buying Cyprus-based, Russkie online consumer company OZON. Not going there

Reaction Score
week 2's "contest" ..
uconnswag11 - VISL at 4.39
jaker - RNWK at 3.05
10toes - FTRCQ at .65 and as a bonus, WIMI at 10.40

Reaction Score
While we are pumping stock. CCL? Carnival is going to come back eventually. Was trading at $50+ before covid. Down is $7 and is at around 22 right now. I got in a $14. Might buy more. If you have 100 shares I think you get a discount on travel. LOL. They couldn't pay me to go on a cruise right now though.

Reaction Score
Waiting for REI to retrace to $1.75 before I pick up some, but it may not get there.

Reaction Score
While we are pumping stock. CCL? Carnival is going to come back eventually. They couldn't pay me to go on a cruise right now though.
Hence, why general travel sites even at higher current values may continue to be more enticing. How long until cruise-type put their lives on the line? Regardless, CCL couldn’t have paid me enough to ever go on any cruise other than an Alaska cruise. Non voyage. But, some people like cruises.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hence, why general travel sites even at higher current values may continue to be more enticing. How long until cruise-type put their lives on the line? Regardless, CCL couldn’t have paid me enough to ever go on any cruise other than an Alaska cruise. Non voyage. But, some people like cruises.

I've only done one cruise, but what I learned from a guy who does Catamaran charters out of St. John would have me avoid CCL anyway. If you do go on a cruise, don't go on Carnival. Disney will likely pick up their cruise business at some point. Royal Caribbean and Norwegian. Carnival is the Motel 6 of cruise lines, its a floating dive bar. With no excursions, the only way to do it is private islands.

Cruise Lines That Have Their Own Private Islands | Reader's Digest (rd.com)

Reaction Score
I can’t sit on the sideline any longer. Musk is gonna make us use crypto. Bought a bunch of Doge this morning and it’s already up 20%. To the moon!!!
It's sort of amazing how much he can singularly move the crypto market. The issue I keep coming back to is that people that are all in on crypto think it's going to the moon and you don't use "currency" as a mode of exchange when you think it will drastically appreciate. I just cannot reconcile that to its valuation.

Reaction Score
It's sort of amazing how much he can singularly move the crypto market. The issue I keep coming back to is that people that are all in on crypto think it's going to the moon and you don't use "currency" as a mode of exchange when you think it will drastically appreciate. I just cannot reconcile that to its valuation.
Agreed, but I’m making money on it.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Things Im bullish on: HBRM, DPLS, RIDE, and AJAX/BOUK/RESE/GAFF/ADAMA vortex of pain we are about to unleash in the second half.

Is Lordstown, OH going to go from the rust belt to the EV (lite) belt in the next 5 years? The infrastructure, existing contracts, and the batteries are there. RIDE is ascending triangle in a big way ATM.

I know many on here play UAVS, I have a potential dip buy coming up between 9.50-9.15. Any TA out there corroborating this?

Reaction Score
Anyone see OCGN? They went into low earth orbit in the span of 2 trading days - from about .35 to 2.60 today. I don't know much about them, I believe they have a vax in late stage trial.

man, like the 1 stock on this thread i didn’t dable a lil $ in. I blindly got CLDR, but ignored OCGN, LOL. Now it’s @ 16.5 up 200% today!

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Check out MOTS about to breakout one way or another. That is a colonoscopy device. Get your jokes in.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
While we are pumping stock. CCL? Carnival is going to come back eventually. Was trading at $50+ before covid. Down is $7 and is at around 22 right now. I got in a $14. Might buy more. If you have 100 shares I think you get a discount on travel. LOL. They couldn't pay me to go on a cruise right now though.
Betting on cruise lines is a coin-flip, imo. The hardcore cruisers will comeback, I dunno about the rest. What I do know is that NCL has collected money for a crapton of cruises that they owe people. I wonder how many cruises they have to run to get back to square?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom