OT: Stock trading | Page 112 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
You guys keep forgetting to tell us about these BEFORE the pop ;)
Nice pop on SENS today, took some profits there (threw into MRK) - thanks all!
Thinking of buying into NNDM for a similar flier small position to hope for growth - then plow back into long term bets
DPLS
ALGM (semi conductor)
HBAR crypto

There's a couple to consider before the major action.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
HBAR is a great company- wish they would just roll out their platform already. Been waiting nearly two years.
I'm totally fine with legitimate companies in crypto taking their time and getting it right. I think Cardano is another that has taken some time, but both of them feel to me like when they roll out their platform in earnest, it's going to be ready, fast and cheap.

ADA took a huge step this week with the fork that allows smart contracts on their chain and I have been holding onto DAPP ideas for Goguen set to go live soon. There is no other person in crypto more authentic than Charles Hoskinson. And I feel the same way for HBAR leadership Leeman and Mance Harmon.

Reaction Score
A name to watch is WIMI. Chinese hologram technology company. Benefits from 5G, potential applications include AI in vehicles. Glad I picked some up last night at 9.85, is $. What I like is that the company is already profitable, very rare for an up and comer.
"already profitable" ... so WIMI says. See LKNCY. To date, WIMI = 1% institutional holding. Just bustin em, hopefully WIMI soars to the moon and beyond. ;)

Reaction Score
$LINK new ATH!!
Two years ago link was .42 cents. Let that sink in. Serious price suppression going on at $27. Whales trying to reload their bags before the normies know about chainlink.....not for long though

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Was so nervous last weekend about what this week would look like, turned out to be mu best week yet. I encourage you guys to research DMTK and their TAM. My biggest stock, MELI reports Monday, I think they’ll destroy the estimate. Hope you guys had a great week, time to focus on crypto for a couple of days.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Was so nervous last weekend about what this week would look like, turned out to be mu best week yet. I encourage you guys to research DMTK and their TAM. My biggest stock, MELI reports Monday, I think they’ll destroy the estimate. Hope you guys had a great week, time to focus on crypto for a couple of days.
Love how the action never ends with you. Market closes at 4 on Friday and you're hopping right into the crypto for the weekend. I had a great week as well - I did 10.25%! Ridiculous. PayPal, Zoom, and Penn took me to the moon this week.

Reaction Score
I bought 12,000 shares of CTRM at .42 cents, now up to .75, this baby is going to $2.00!!

Reaction Score
Can i get peoples thoughts on chainlink and tezos? Grayscale ETF Trusts are forming for these two crypto. Im pretty familiar with link not so much tezos.

Reaction Score
I assume most of you know Sea Limited by now E. Just spoke with a friend in the Philippines who called their shopping site Shoppee “addictive”. They’re growing like crazy in Asia and are penetrating the South American market now. Huge growth potential still, I highly recommend anyone not familiar with SE or MELI to research both. Also, Google DMTK and Motley Fool and read the article about the massive opportunity there. Hope we all have a great week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom