OT: Stock trading | Page 86 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
There are massive shorts against the stocks listed above, it’s almost like the general public (and select multi millionaires) are going after the hedge funds on purpose.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If it makes you feel better, I have several of these stories. Who would think you would regret doubling your money.

Bought some $AMC around $4 and already thinking of my exit strategy.
Should continue to climb

Reaction Score
As to the first part of your first part, I do like looking for large value stocks for medium to long term investments- 3 year minimum before I evaluate the purchase.

GE is intriguing me a bit right now. It's had a couple of good quarters in a row and the stock has risen in to the $11 range.

I may jump on to this one.
I work in Power. Business sentiment is that we’re making a slow and steady recovery. Climbing the mountain so to speak.

Healthcare, Power, and Renewables all looking optimistic for 2021 and beyond. I think once Aviation returns to normal in 2022, we’ll be back in the mid-20’s. Culp also has some serious 9 figure bonuses coming his way if we get to $20+ and $30+.

Reaction Score
Dear Management,

I would like to put in a short squeeze request for MITT. I have been a bagholder for some time now and it is a terrible stock that is badly broken. Based on current trends I feel I am entitled to at least 5x profits.

Thanks,

Autist

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
They were also going OR are trying to short FUBO.

When FUBO was rising and rising some big names came out and said “it’s overvalued, not worth it, I’m going to sell”. And then it tanked.
How is that ok, but what’s happening with AMC and GME not?

Reaction Score
it powered from $16 to $17 in the last 2 minutes

8:31am edit - back down to $14, sinking quickly
8:32am edit - back up over $16, lol

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For the first time in the past 5+/- years I am concerned about the next 12 months in the stock market. Even after the March 2020 COVID drop I was confident that the market would spring back. I am fearing a prolonged downward/ sideward spiral is developing.

My question is whether anyone else reading this post is feeling apprehension about the stock market, and if so, what you are doing to defend your positions.

Thanks.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
For the first time in the past 5+/- years I am concerned about the next 12 months in the stock market. Even after the March 2020 COVID drop I was confident that the market would spring back. I am fearing a prolonged downward/ sideward spiral is developing.

My question is whether anyone else reading this post is feeling apprehension about the stock market, and if so, what you are doing to defend your positions.

Thanks.
Yes. Absolutely but not bc of a Reddit group. Since 2000 the market and economy is controlled by The Fed

Reaction Score
is the sky falling and we should sell everything today? or will the sun rise tomorrow and we see green?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom