OT: Stock trading | Page 81 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Think I might jump on this short squeeze reddit phenomenon. A bit much for this conservative investor, but it may have some legs before collapsing.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Really like commodities right now I think they’re pretty safe bet to go back to 2010 levels. Silver is still under $26 an ounce, that’s a good buy. Trying to get out of the dollar I think it’s collapsing here shortly. I don’t see a collapse in equalities with bond yields low and dollar devaluation, massive government spending i think they’re safe. As long as you’re in the right stocks. Empty your savings, Get out of the dollar.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Seems like people have a lot of shorter term winners but what do people think are the longer term, set it and forget it winners if they had to pick one name? I'm very well diversified in funds and ETFs for retirement (not soon) but just curious about if people had to pick one.

Reaction Score
Seems like people have a lot of shorter term winners but what do people think are the longer term, set it and forget it winners if they had to pick one name? I'm very well diversified in funds and ETFs for retirement (not soon) but just curious about if people had to pick one.
If I had to pick 2 stocks to hold for the next 2-3 years it would probably be BA and GM. In terms of others that I personally hold that are just solid companies long-term: AAPL, AMZN. ABBV has one of the best dividends around and is a well-run company that you should own in a long-term portfolio.

Reaction Score
I got in on CLDR at $15 a month back and have been holding the bag since then. Big FOMO buy on my part, but I do think it'll work out long-term.
You wil get you money back soon, it's in a good set up for a run to $16. I may take another postition in it next week.

Reaction Score
51DDFB96-B73A-488B-A97C-39CB6D7DE99C.jpeg

Reaction Score
Yup, been rocking it from sub $2 two weeks ago. I feel like I'm finally joining the boneyard stock elites on here. haha. Finally joining the gain pron.

It flashed $5.25 just before premarket opened and then the market started to slide.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Doing well today. Apple leading the way.

The economy is wildly overstimulated, especially since we still have the Covid brakes fully applied at the same time. So the investment and spending can only go to a few places. Inflation is gong to hit like an anvil at some point, but who knows when?

Reaction Score
There are still close to 100% shares shorted -- the squeeze hasn't even really happened yet. This might hit $100 (or higher) next week.

Insanity. I've never seen anything like this.

Almost $125 this morning ?:eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom