OT: Stock trading | Page 80 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
$NNDM has been steadily increasing this week, good time to cash out or do ya'll see it continuing to rise in the short term?

Reaction Score
$NNDM has been steadily increasing this week, good time to cash out or do ya'll see it continuing to rise in the short term?
I just took some off at 13.80, want to see if it retest $13.20

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
ABML looking strong again this morning

Was just looking at it a minute ago.

I haven't jumped on anything recently but based off this thread I have a post it note with the following stocks on my computer desk.

DM
OCGN
CLDR
FUBO
ROKU
BABA
LAZR
QS
KTOS

They are all doing pretty well right now except CLDR. Looks like their stock buy back from Intel, meaning Intel is out of the game with them, is causing some concerns.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
ABML looking strong again this morning
I bought some the other day. Bummed I didn't buy more but oh well.

Edit: I'm REALLY bummed I didn't by more. +41% today at the moment.

Last edited:

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Was just looking at it a minute ago.

I haven't jumped on anything recently but based off this thread I have a post it note with the following stocks on my computer desk.

DM
OCGN
CLDR
FUBO
ROKU
BABA
LAZR
QS
KTOS

They are all doing pretty well right now except CLDR. Looks like their stock buy back from Intel, meaning Intel is out of the game with them, is causing some concerns.
I got in on CLDR at $15 a month back and have been holding the bag since then. Big FOMO buy on my part, but I do think it'll work out long-term.

Reaction Score
Holy cow ABML. Bought 260 shares yesterday morning, up 75% overall. Taking 60 off the table and letting 200 ride

Lets Go GIF

Reaction Score
So, I'm hearing the bitcoin double spend is fake news. Good time to buy? Or enough to scare people away?
The FUD is out there and mostly so the big boys can buy in when the price drops. It's fake news. No way for that to happen on the BTC blockchain.
As I am sure you have heard buying BTC is like buying gold with a bigger upside- if you are looking for a store of wealth then I think its a good place to be- better then your USD melting away in a savings account.
The thing with BTC at this point is that even when it doubles - and it will- you are only getting a 2X return.
If you have time (12 months min) and can wait out the fluctuations in the market- there are other crypto investments that have a much more robust upside than BTC.

Reaction Score
The FUD is out there and mostly so the big boys can buy in when the price drops. It's fake news. No way for that to happen on the BTC blockchain.
As I am sure you have heard buying BTC is like buying gold with a bigger upside- if you are looking for a store of wealth then I think its a good place to be- better then your USD melting away in a savings account.
The thing with BTC at this point is that even when it doubles - and it will- you are only getting a 2X return.
If you have time (12 months min) and can wait out the fluctuations in the market- there are other crypto investments that have a much more robust upside than BTC.
My first crypto pop was when antshares rebranded to neo and I went 5x. You're preaching to the choir, haha. Although I haven't paid as close attention as I used to since the last btc breakout.

Last edited:

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
GameStop is a cheat code. They just announced they were closing over 1,000 of their 5,000 stores and the stock went up like 50% today.

Reaction Score
PLTR, NIO, BB. Today was a good day. Sadly I’m not “ballsy”enough for GME.
Potentially today, you bought some of my NIO. Up >400% since July, I enable others to take some off of my hands when it hits 62. Nio may well bounce up higher, or once again fall back to 40 as it did recently. Good luck to us.

Reaction Score
GameStop is a cheat code. They just announced they were closing over 1,000 of their 5,000 stores and the stock went up like 50% today.
In likely ongoing challenging physical retail conditions, no brainer to cull current or projected less profitable stores. With behavioral adjustment, more vaccinations, effective therapeutical treatments, and ideally a resulting gradual transition to somewhat normal lifestyles, hopefully demand for games drops.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom