OT: Stock trading | Page 77 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Really good article in the WSJ last week regarding SPACs. Long and short is that those structures are very advantageous for the sponsors.........not so much for the follow-on investors.
Especially when they can dump pumped up shares, but the SPAC warrants and units query remains outstanding. Looking forward to hearing some takes

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
not a garuntee rec, but methinks Real Brands may be something soon. i like the resumes of the two leaders, sooooo 3 yr price from less than a penny to 16 cents. today around 6.

'About Real Brands Inc.
Real Brands is the result of a 2020 merger with Canadian American Standard Hemp Inc. (CASH) that brought together industrial scale hemp CBD oil/isolate extraction and processing, wholesaling of CBD oils and isolate, and production and sales of numerous hemp-derived CBD consumer brands of smokable, edible and topical products. Its Halo 5 is a proprietary chromatography extraction technology utilizing a Simulated Moving Bed (SMB) that provides the advantage of producing large quantities of highly purified material and precise pharmaceutical grade molecular separation at dramatically reduced costs.'
hehe, 'CASH.' i like cash.
fortune favors the bold.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
SENS is my big bet for a major explosion over the next 10-12 months. They have a few glucose monitoring products that are far superior than anything out there and this stock is one that could jump to 10-20X where it’s at now. Just loaded up on more late last week.
Reddit found it. It's up 30% today, and up 200% since this post.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
not a garuntee rec, but methinks Real Brands may be something soon. i like the resumes of the two leaders, sooooo 3 yr price from less than a penny to 16 cents. today around 6.

'About Real Brands Inc.
Real Brands is the result of a 2020 merger with Canadian American Standard Hemp Inc. (CASH) that brought together industrial scale hemp CBD oil/isolate extraction and processing, wholesaling of CBD oils and isolate, and production and sales of numerous hemp-derived CBD consumer brands of smokable, edible and topical products. Its Halo 5 is a proprietary chromatography extraction technology utilizing a Simulated Moving Bed (SMB) that provides the advantage of producing large quantities of highly purified material and precise pharmaceutical grade molecular separation at dramatically reduced costs.'
hehe, 'CASH.' i like cash.
fortune favors the bold.
post/handle

Reaction Score
Reddit found it. It's up 30% today, and up 200% since this post.
I’ve made $60K on it already. I sold enough to cover my initial investment and the rest I’m going to let ride. If it gets above $3 I may sell a chunk. They’re waiting on their FDA approval which should happen in the next 30 days or so. It’s for a product they already have out in the market for an implantable glucose monitoring device. Their current device lasts for 90 days. The new one they’re awaiting on approval for lasts for 180 days. This is apparently a big deal for people with diabetes that have to constantly their finger. I’m not diabetic myself, but have some friends who are and they’re looking at using this type of technology.

Reaction Score
Can't make this up, SIGL closed up >36% today. Next up, another SIGL. Before the ARK Space Exploration ETF is launched, more foolish lemmings purportedly have tried to to buy a private, Dallas-based oil & gas exploration company. Yup, the popular ARK Exploration, LLC (aka ARK). Before ARK's tweeted, go get 'em swingers. Massive upside!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Especially when they can dump pumped up shares, but the SPAC warrants and units query remains outstanding. Looking forward to hearing some takes

units have to be broken up by your broker by calling them and usually charge a fee~$30 or so

take 10 or so days to complete.

Broke up my NGA and PIPP units today

SPACS I’m in

NGA, GIK, CCIV
IPV
LGVW
APXT
BFT
BSN
WPF
ATAC / GHIV
NSH / PIPP
FUSE
PSTH

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cathy and her team are adding a Space ETF soon - ARKX

Reaction Score
Question for SPAC fans: What's your take on adding SPAC warrants or SPAC units (specific SPAC + 1/x of the SPAC's warrant). Pros/cons? Example: CIIC v CIICU v CIICW.

SPACS are the future for sure. Companies that need to go public to generate cash, but can't afford too, can by -pass the traditional IPO process and fee's by giving an equity stake to the company that brings them to market- SPAC "sponsor". So this speeds up the IPO process for the company. Granted, the "sponsor" needs to be vetted by the investors to make sure the SPAC "sponsor" is reputable.

I invest in every SPAC that Chamath Palihaptiya promotes. Like Elon Musk, I think he actually wants improve life on earth along with making billions. LOL

Reaction Score
units have to be broken up by your broker by calling them and usually charge a fee~$30 or so. take 10 or so days to complete.
Helpful insight. Some of the SPACs will clearly be successful, even acknowledging the sponsors likely selling off at pre-determined dates/prices. Others, TBD. PIPP, that's the defense sector SPAC lined with new administration connections (Secy State & Secy Defense).

Reaction Score
Cathy and her team are adding a Space ETF soon - ARKX

2 messages up, ARKX's preliminary prospectus/SEC Registration doc is linked.

Reaction Score
I will venture to guess that paying a Sponsor warrants is cheaper then the fee's associated with a typical IPO.

Reaction Score
I will venture to guess that paying a Sponsor warrants is cheaper then the fee's associated with a typical IPO.
Not that many minnows participate in IPOs, but the initial query focused on the comparative Pros/Cons of SPAC X v related W v related U. @ct06111 highlighted one relevant consideration regarding units; nominal splitting fee.

Reaction Score
Not that many minnows participate in IPOs, but the initial query focused on the comparative Pros/Cons of SPAC X v related W v related U. @ct06111 highlighted one relevant consideration regarding units; nominal splitting fee.
Because of retail platforms, an "minnow" can participate in an IPO, just not at the same price as the insiders,

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
do you guys use stop loss for your trades?

edit: for stocks

Last edited:

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
GRSO up 115% since open and still under a penny lol. Penny stocks are so addictive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom