OT: Stock trading | Page 73 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
BA: possible AH overreaction(?) to 208ish after pre-agreed 737 Max civil settlement with US govt publicly announced

Reaction Score
What a day today! Hallelujah. Sold about 40% of my stocks last week and still had a top 3 day. What was everyone’s best stock today? I bought a good chunk of solar stock SUNW yesterday, it was up 50%!. CRNC and RUN have been great too lately. Recommended them both weeks ago, hope a few of you got in.

Reaction Score
What a day today! Hallelujah. Sold about 40% of my stocks last week and still had a top 3 day. What was everyone’s best stock today? I bought a good chunk of solar stock SUNW yesterday, it was up 50%!. CRNC and RUN have been great too lately. Recommended them both weeks ago, hope a few of you got in.
Really was! Ended being up a minimum of 3% in every position. Biggest winner for me was ROKU. Nice 10%+ pop to ATH.

Reaction Score
Really was! Ended being up a minimum of 3% in every position. Biggest winner for me was ROKU. Nice 10%+ pop to ATH.
ROKU was great for me today. I’m extremely bullish on their future, especially with all the speakers they’ve added to their product mix. I wish I still had more of that and Tesla but I try not to let one or two stocks be too heavily weighted in my portfolio.

Reaction Score
How long until the next big market dip and we go into a bear market?

I find it too hard to believe these companies getting +20% a day.
Was surprised to see stocks red hot again this morning, after yesterday. I think some sideways action for a month or so would be healthy right now. Some valuations are getting insane.

Reaction Score
Slow fade and weakness starting to creep in now, feels like next week we will see a big correction.

Reaction Score
Slow fade and weakness starting to creep in now, feels like next week we will see a big correction.
Looked like that this morning but then my stuff is not far off day’s highs. I don’t know what to make of this market anymore, other than 2000, it’s unprecedented. FUTU is red hot.

Reaction Score
Today I cashed out with a 200% profit after being down THOUSANDS of dollars on this one for literally years.

Just goes to show that you haven't lost money on a stock til you've sold it.
Haha that's how I feel about some Ethereum I found myself holding with my pants down a couple years ago. Now the left side of my brain is saying take the money and run, and the right side is saying let it ride

Reaction Score
Haha that's how I feel about some Ethereum I found myself holding with my pants down a couple years ago. Now the left side of my brain is saying take the money and run, and the right side is saying let it ride

I had a $5 bet on an 8 team parlay on March madness 3 years ago that won 900. Turned that money into bitcoin when it was around 4k. Made about 1900x my original $5 investment.

Should I cash out? Or let it ride?

Reaction Score
I had a $5 bet on an 8 team parlay on March madness 3 years ago that won 900. Turned that money into bitcoin when it was around 4k. Made about 1900x my original $5 investment.

Cash out some, set a stop loss on the rest.

Reaction Score

Take out your $5 investment and leave in the profits.

Reaction Score

Nice let it ride, you're playing with house money anyway

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
You still in on PLUG? I got in at 27 and the last week has been a rocket ship. Closed at 54.31. A guy I follow thinks it can hit 100.00.
Haven’t sold any. I also have some blink and fuel cell. I think these types of companies are going to boom due to these green initiatives and stimulus. Not all of them but a good amount will

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Haven’t sold any. I also have some blink and fuel cell. I think these types of companies are going to boom due to these green initiatives and stimulus. Not all of them but a good amount will
I told my story about Blink here already but I bought back in about a month ago and it's gone on a good run again. I think it can be big this year. As EVs gain popularity, people will need places to plug them in. Fuel Cell does look interesting also but I haven't bought any yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom